• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Darielle

What Makes a Good Archmage?

As I reflect on my two years as an archmage and search for a replacement, I decided to put up my list of my top 10 things that make a good archmage. Perhaps other good archmages can add to it or improve on it, so that newer people who suddenly find themselves with fellowships can have a good...
  2. Darielle

Crazy Storm

I just got back power tonight ... it went out yesterday morning. Crazy, crazy storm here in Central Maine. The whole power pole snapped. They had to bring out a new one today and worked till after dark before it finally was finished. It was only about 50 yards from my home on the road. We...
  3. Darielle

YOU MUST MOVE! NO EXCEPTIONS.

If someone wants to stay in a baby chapter, they should be allowed to do so. I have created an ID that is in Chapter 2. I've filled the research bar for the start of chapter 3 but I have not pressed the button to enter the new chapter. That's where I want to stay. Seems to me I should be able to...
  4. Darielle

Question for Chapter 19 or higher players

I developed my Dragon Scrolls factory to level 33 and expected to be given a new resource, wonder wax. Instead, I was given eternal trade agreements and peace treaties. What are they and what do I do with them? I can't find anything in the chapter 19 guest race guide that would give me a clue as...
  5. Darielle

Have Your Cake and Eat it Too!

Looks like a slot will be opening this weekend. If you are a serious player looking for gold in spire with at least 100K, we'd love you to apply. Serious players can still have fun! We are competitive and driven to succeed, but we take time for crazy events and fun challenges, with lots of kp...
  6. Darielle

Just Some Newbie Observations

I just started a new ID last night in order to understand and experience new players' concerns on the new tech tree ... something I was painfully aware that I understood not at all. I just finished Chapter 1 a few minutes ago (except for one optional). I just want to say that while some things...
  7. Darielle

Answered What happened and how do I get back the Wiki?

I just clicked on the Wiki like I always do, and got this page instead of my normal Wiki: How do I get back "my" Wiki page?
  8. Darielle

Mellow Feast?

The mellow feast costs a lot and says it "strengthens your bond with bears" .... how does it do that? It has zero stats on elvenarchitect except for population and culture. What does it actually do to boost your bears? Seems like it should say something somewhere. I'm not going to spend that...
  9. Darielle

I feel sorry for new players :(

That's a good question. I suppose I mean the percentages off diamonds but all of them are technically sales. I just find it hard to believe that there isn't some criterion at work when the only long term players I know who bought diamonds when they were brand new at the regular price have never...
  10. Darielle

Answered Red Begonia Fields

Quick question ... do the red begonia fields lower the cost of wholesale offers if you are already at even trades (on the first one) thanks to the BTG? I have a level 32 BTG which gives me even trades. I was wondering if I'd get 3 star by putting out begonias, or are they useless to me? I don't...
  11. Darielle

Answered Why are the mountainside art buildings missing?

I just noticed there are no buildings on the mountainside like there always were before. I haven't lowered my graphics settings, nor have I sold any AWs. I found an old thread that said to simply move the building (lift it up and then back in the same spot) and then refresh. Tried that with my...
  12. Darielle

Closed | Won't fix Picture not correct in Seapectacalar Aquatics

This picture of how to build your set just looks wrong. Some things are not properly connected. I just took this screen shot this morning:
  13. Darielle

Golden shovels bug

I noticed that sometimes I click on the golden shovels strewn around my city, get credit for them, but the shovels don't disappear. That's happened twice tonight and it's not the first time. Thought I'd mention it.
  14. Darielle

Someone please explain ascended goods and hiring merchants.

So, I just hired my first merchant today and was stunned to discover that I could only trade 2000 goods at a time (unless I wanted to trade an unbelievable amount of gold for a second merchant ... and what would I get with him? Five thousand? Is this insane or what? I have those brass looking...
  15. Darielle

A very strange thing happened yesterday

Don't think I should report it since it will no doubt be unreproducible. But when I was in game, I put in a Dwarven Amorer. The second I placed it, it "jumped" into the square beside it ... an expansion that I had not yet uncovered! It spent the 10 seconds in that new expansion and then, the...
  16. Darielle

Is this a bug on the new event?

I noticed that when I spend mama juul's cash to buy new ingredients, it replaces other ingredients on the playing board instead of putting them in an empty slot. (there are plenty of empty slots) So I feel I am losing ingredients whenever I try for another. Is this a bug, or is it the way it's...
  17. Darielle

KP Perk not working correctly

I just upped my KP perk level to 4. I expected to have the perks donated go from 3 kp to 4kp. It did not. It's stuck on 3kp. I refreshed my browser Chrome, and clicked out of the game entirely, and then reentered with a different browser Firefox. (I'm on a PC). Still says 3kp instead of 4, as...
  18. Darielle

Map issues

When I visit a friend on the world map, and then click on the globe icon while I'm in their city, it takes me to the map where my city is located ... not where they are located. In other words, there is no way to find out how far your friend is from your city by going to their city and then...
  19. Darielle

Seasons of Dreams error

I clicked on the Seasons of Dreams daily quest tonight and saw that one was already complete (I didn't complete it) but it won't let me collect it. Here's the screenshot:
  20. Darielle

Addicted to Elvenar? Try our beautiful resort at Thornwood. Free vacation, no obligation!

We have one spot open in Thornwood, a place that many of our members call "the best fellowship on Earth." Try us for a week's free vacation with no obligation. We'll put chocolates on your pillow and everything! (the chocolate might be kp and the pillow might be a wonder, but heck, same thing)...