• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. defiantoneks

Magic Academy offerings

so, did they nerf the Festival Merchant?
  2. defiantoneks

changes to the MA offerings

i like the new changes, somewhat. but i was surprised to see TWO slots taken by catalyst. is this a bug? normal? new feature? do we expect the "standard" slots to change?
  3. defiantoneks

updated spire rewards?

shouldn't we have an update for the regular thread about now? https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/new-spire-of-eternity-rewards.26238/
  4. defiantoneks

"Archived" forum threads allow new posts

not a game bug. forum bug. Reproducibility: 5/5 Current situation: "Archive" folders were created to store old posts, but they are not locked. Therefore anyone can go into an archive area and create a new post. This is not the expected behavior for an archive. Expected situation: Archive...
  5. defiantoneks

Merge Event Mechanics - Allow split of items

Suggestion: When there is a limited time remaining in a merge type event (say, 24 hours), reveal a tool that would allow players to separate an item. This would take a level 5 item and create 2 level 4 items. Basically, reverse the merge. Why? Because drops and food loot are random, and may...
  6. defiantoneks

Main Hall help cap?

Pardon me for asking such a simple question, but I've poked around and not found a quick answer. Is there a cap to how many MH helps you can receive without collecting the coins?
  7. defiantoneks

All prizes and rewards should be in a receivable format

Current status: Events and Tournament rewards/prizes are presented in a manner that cannot always be received. Players are shorted amounts of coins and broken shards because they are capped goods. Proposed status: All Event and Tournament rewards must be given in a form that can be received...
  8. defiantoneks

Event Prizes not received

I have "won" multiple broken shards and coin instants that were not delivered. Coin prize was above my MH capacity, and I received no warning that I would not receive the amount. Shard prize was above my capacity, and vanished into the ether. Yes I know you're going to mark this as "not a bug"...
  9. defiantoneks

Elvenstats?

anyone have an idea as to if it will be back up?
  10. defiantoneks

stream errors and general performance 4.22

anyone else having a lot of issues? stalling, stream error/reload, lagginess? in game and on forum?
  11. defiantoneks

FS Tourney Summary Window

Game version: v1.171.3-(b9b9636) - html5 (2023-03-16 11:23) Game world: Winyandor (so far) Browser + version: Firefox 110.0 Operating System: macOS 10.15.7 Humans or Elves: Hooman Reproducibility: 5/5 (today) Current situation: last tournament data does not fit the window Expected situation...
  12. defiantoneks

idea formation: guest road change

as i build up some extra manus and workshops, it occurs to me that it would be nice if the guest race roads were revised to allow normal buildings to use them. specifically i feel like this would be nice to squeeze in a few planks or marble builds into the odd spaces between towers and breeding...
  13. defiantoneks

bad link?

so, this looks like it is for a sale: looks like sale link, in the sale link position. yet when i click i get news. ?
  14. defiantoneks

what did i miss?

15. defiantoneks

rune shard overview

anyone have a guide to identifying what AW these go to? like, hey i could give away a ton of the top left if i had a clue where to look in someone's city. seems obvious that it's not something i have built, and may be a Hooman city thing?
  16. defiantoneks

"Hover" production info

wondering… has anyone ever explained why the hover information is almost always wrong, then you have to move off the building at least once, maybe more than once, to get it to display correctly?
  17. defiantoneks

Highlanders opening

check us out. strong FS with regular gold pushes and casual gold weeks as well. please check the description and message the AM if interested :)
  18. defiantoneks

Season of Dreams Hub disappears

Game version: v1.167.3-(86656e5) - html5 (2023-01-25 09:59) Game world: Elcy Browser + version: Firefox 109.0 64bit Operating System: mac 10.15.7 Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 2/5 = happens randomly Current situation: Sometimes when I travel to the world map (not sure if it's...
  19. defiantoneks

Online Status "green dot" incorrect

Game version: v1.166.2-(f542c54) - html5 (2023-01-05 10:35) Game world: Elcysandir and Winyandor Browser + version: Firefox 108.0.1 64bit Operating System: mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 Humans or Elves: both Reproducibility: 4/5 Current situation: FS member list displaying all members shows certain...
  20. defiantoneks

Stream Error

am i the only one getting stream error every time the new day starts (6pm CST)?