• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Will the goods from the Panda's Feeding effect count toward bracelets in the FA?

Anyone have any idea? Or an educated guess? I have a Panda in several cities for the two MMs every two days. I wouldn't ever consider feeding it normally. But my biggest cities have zero tourney cooldown (so are steadily gaining pet food) and during the FA I feed a Fire Phoenix, Twilight...
  2. When do three star enemy troops appear in the spire?

Does anyone know? Is it linked to the "difficulty" formula? Or does it just switch somewhere in the research tree? I just realized today that I have not been paying that much attention because I have a city at the end of fairies that still has two star enemy troops on all three floors while my...
  3. Come join the fellowship of Wood & Nickels!

Wood & Nickels is looking for a few players to join our rockstar group! Do you love the Fellowship Adventures and Tournaments? Are you willing/able to complete at least the first two levels (conquer the frog boss) of the Spire? You could be a great fit for us! Contact BlueBlade, kdensign or...
  4. Kindle Fire specific issue - Elvenar & keyboard interaction

I am not sure there is a permanent solution for this issue, but thought I would see if anyone has any ideas. My Kindle Fire (newest release HD 10, just a few weeks in use, dedicated to Elvenar) keyboard will only occasionally let me type a full sentence when in my largest city (beginning of...
  5. Caffeinated Dragons is looking for six players to join our casual, friendly team!

Are you looking for a team with no requirements but to enjoy the game? A place where you can grow with a friendly bunch of fellow Arendyll city builders? A place where tournament, spire & FA participation are encouraged but not required? We currently have six open spots. We are more than...
  6. RedDragons - Recruiting is looking for some new members to grow with us!

RedDragons - Recruiting is, well, recruiting! :) We have three open spots with the possibility of five open spots, so if you have a small fellowship that would like to all join us, that would work too. Any level of player is welcome. We are a chill group looking to do a little more in...
  7. Wood & Nickels is seeking an active crystal-boosted player

Wood & Nickels is seeking an active player to join our team! At this time we are looking specifically for someone boosted in crystal. We visit often, get 6-7 chests in tourneys (working our way up to 10 as we grow), get bronze in the spire and love FAs! Check us out & message me (Rp44) or our...