• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Kadhrin

Bad Ad: Probably a scam or worse

It's still around. PM'd y'all.
  2. Kadhrin

Players Leaving?

On each of the worlds where I have a city, more than half of the top 25 fellowships are either shorthanded or have 'recruiting' or 'apply' in the name.
  3. Kadhrin

Utopia Springs is looking for friendly folks

We have another person retiring from the game. Please drop us a line if y'all are interested!
  4. Kadhrin

Utopia Springs is looking for friendly folks

Utopia Springs is looking for folks! We're a friendly group, the kind you join and stay. One of our crew just retired from the game, so we have an opening. We have a good team with 11+ chests weekly, silver Spire (monthly gold), and frequent team visits. We have active KP trading threads and...
  5. Kadhrin

chests available on my AWs and the fellowship ain't interested....

I built and sold a Vortex tonight to get shards for level 5 on my Temple of Spirits. It gave me nothing. I thought someone said it'd take an RR to start an AW, so I'm not about to repeat the experiment tomorrow. ;) In Fely, everything is upgrading except the Simia. I'd forgotten how expensive...
  6. Kadhrin

Thanks so much to everyone who dropped KP that round! Next round is ready to go, GA, Simia, Sanctuary, and Time Warp. I will start upgrades tonight, before 9pm CST. And I'll be blowing thru another pile of time instants to get the rune circle round started right afterwards. :) @Glandeh -- my...
  7. Kadhrin

Yup. Getting these done in time is exactly what I'm trying to do. I've posted in the chat there, and even posted in the messages, but am getting very little interest. I'm on the edge of the map.
  8. Kadhrin

Okay, yeah, this is weird, but my current fellowship is apparently not that interested in getting AW chests. I've currently got chests available on my Simia, Time Warp, and Sanctuary. I'd like to get these farmed out so I can upgrade past the rune shard ring level ASAP.
  9. Kadhrin

Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

Given the upcoming change to how AWs are upgraded, I predict a lot of folks will be upgrading AWs like crazy during this FA. That will have a serious spike in Wonder Society badges. But it's going to be an anomaly, and I hope whomever reviews those sorts of stats realizes it's a one-time thing.
  10. Kadhrin

Make a sentence with 6 letters

Tiny underground researchers truly love enchiladas. yogurt
  11. Kadhrin

What kind of troops does the "adaptation workout" building give? That icon is 2mm tall on my screen. It's kinda bluish and v-shaped. The flavor text mentions "wanderers", which doesn't really help.
  12. Kadhrin

Forbidden Ruins

And that happened and it’s available today. I grabbed another one. :)
  13. Kadhrin

Quests Problematic quests in events

You have to look at where the player base is, in combination with the rate of player purchases in that particular country. Inno may have rolled out too many servers in some countries due to the broken player move functionality, but it's not like they can go and force people onto other servers...
  14. Kadhrin

Feedback - Whispers of the Soul

Overall I'm pretty happy with this one. Invested in the stash outpost for Solunar Nexus on W, which paid off for this event. Looked at what the combined set would give in terms of output for unurium and said "yes please". Got the royal pass for W, but because the fog in W sucked, it wasn't...
  15. Kadhrin

Feedback Official Elvenar Discord server

Specific implementation weirdness: 1. Channels vs threads. * There's a "us-worlds" channel, with individual threads for each server. * There are individual channels for "en-winyandor-chat", "en-felyndral-chat", etc., each of which could have multiple threads therein. Why the...
  16. Kadhrin

Discord server

There's an Announcement about the new, official Elvenar server on Discord. If you already have a Discord account and want to use it on that server, you need to log in to the browser version of Discord before you click the link to join the server. Otherwise, the system will take you through a...
  17. Kadhrin

Hey, where did that KP go?

Felyndral, browser. Log in, see 39 seconds before 9 KP goes to 10 KP. Read the golden book of Inspiring Meditation, second line of KP slots appears. Visit fellowship members for the quest, get 1 KP as a bonus. Now at 10 KP. Still several seconds left before the new KP is due to show up...
  18. Kadhrin

Help How to navigate Fellowship Adventure?

Only one path is needed from starting flag to finishing flag. (You can zig-zag at the tri-color points, but that takes more goods than staying on one color.) There are three maps, and each map has different rewards for finishing.
  19. Kadhrin

adventure glitchy

Also in Harandar.
  20. Kadhrin

Side tasks? - decline

Y'all should be set for a while unless you mostly cater. Maybe store some of those T3 factories for the FA and don't put them back until you're down to a million or so? Chapter 18: * one of each for T1, S1, A1. * two primary T2, one secondary S2. * zero primary T3, one secondary S3. T3 is...