• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Kadhrin

Utopia Springs is looking for friendly folks

Utopia Springs is looking for folks! We're a friendly group, the kind you join and stay. One of our crew just retired from the game, so we have an opening. We have a good team with 11+ chests weekly, silver Spire (monthly gold), and frequent team visits. We have active KP trading threads and...
  2. Kadhrin

chests available on my AWs and the fellowship ain't interested....

Okay, yeah, this is weird, but my current fellowship is apparently not that interested in getting AW chests. I've currently got chests available on my Simia, Time Warp, and Sanctuary. I'd like to get these farmed out so I can upgrade past the rune shard ring level ASAP.
  3. Kadhrin

Discord server

There's an Announcement about the new, official Elvenar server on Discord. If you already have a Discord account and want to use it on that server, you need to log in to the browser version of Discord before you click the link to join the server. Otherwise, the system will take you through a...
  4. Kadhrin

Hey, where did that KP go?

Felyndral, browser. Log in, see 39 seconds before 9 KP goes to 10 KP. Read the golden book of Inspiring Meditation, second line of KP slots appears. Visit fellowship members for the quest, get 1 KP as a bonus. Now at 10 KP. Still several seconds left before the new KP is due to show up...
  5. Kadhrin

Blind like bat, please ignore

blind like bat, nothing to see here, evidently trying to finish the building used two time boosts on one building
  6. Kadhrin

Martial Monastery made me cry....

My Martial Monastery hit level 29 and only then did I realize that no, I really wouldn't need the dozens of rune shards to upgrade.... and rune trades are much easier with lower-level buildings. I figured I was gonna be on the hook for most of those 1370 points. I'd been kinda dreading it...
  7. Kadhrin

Contest Discussion Thread

Could you please clarify what y'all mean by "your own creation"? Reason I ask is I'd hate to see folks tripping up on AI images if y'all don't want to see those. I don't use AIs, but that statement could be interpreted as allowing AI-generated images, if "creation" includes "creation via AI"...
  8. Kadhrin

Search by Set Name

It is difficult to remember set names, let alone the names of the individual pieces of each set. Due to the inventory sorting algorithm, set pieces are often NOT grouped in the inventory. This leads to frustration when trying to place a set when rearranging things between chapters or at other...
  9. Kadhrin

"Friendly Spirits" count does not increment past 5 and does not allow daily exclusive prize reroll

Game version: v1.162.2-(c481b9b) - html5 (2022-10-27 11:02) Game world: Felyndral Browser + version: Chrome Version 107.0.5304.62 Operating System: MacOS Monterey 12.5 Screen resolution: large Account name: Kadhrin Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5 Quest title: n/a Current situation...
  10. Kadhrin

Mobile: Account Deletion screen has no Cancel button

Game version: 1.159.1-2d19feb-256 Game world: Winyandor Browser + version: n.a Operating System: iOS Screen resolution: iPhone 12 Pro Max Account name: Kadhrin Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5? Quest title: n/a Current situation: Stuck in the “Account Deletion” screen. (Note: As soon...
  11. Kadhrin

Double vision quest status

I've been seeing this bug for quite a while, but it threw a new curve ball the other day. This happens when I go directly from collecting a thing for a quest to hover over the quest-giver to check the quest status. This time, the two copies have a different value for one of the items. I'm...
  12. Kadhrin

Mobile only: Inventory info for most expiring buildings has no expiration info

<Bug requested by helya in forum thread "Eliminate the "Surprise! This building will self-destruct in 10 days" for mobile"> Game version: 1.154.2-ce5f0c8 (us 1.155) but has been present for many versions Browser + version: n/a Operating System: iOS, Android Screen resolution: n/a Account name...
  13. Kadhrin

Change sort order of Instants in web game

The sort order of the Instants tab in the Spells Inventory dialog is inefficient in the web version of the game. The first three types of spells presented are Artifacts, Ancient Knowledge (AW kp), and Vitality Surges. These items cannot be used from the Spells Inventory! Therefore, you have to...
  14. Kadhrin

Second witch's hut?

I have 12+ witch hat evolve tokens, and a spare witch hut base. The base is at chapter 10 and I'm at chapter 17. I'd need 112 royal restorations to boost it from 10 to 17. Production at ch17 is approximately 1 armory worth of orcs, 1 three-hour build of frogs (~110k supplies), and 3kp/day. I'm...
  15. Kadhrin

Expansions are displayed as unlocked when they are unavailable

Game version: v1.151.3-(6499087) - html5 (2022-04-28 09:43) Game world: Winyandor US2 Browser + version: Chrome 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (arm64) Operating System: macOS Monterey 12.1 Screen resolution: iMac default resolution Account name: Kadhrin Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  16. Kadhrin

Twilight Phoenix out on another call?

I had this happen on mobile, in W, both in Spire and in tourney, with both the Fire and Twilight Phoenixes fed, and a couple 5-day buildings out (mage and archer). The *first* round of fighting, the Twilight Phoenix does...nothing. It's like the dusky bird spends the first round getting to the...
  17. Kadhrin

Display Issue: Bonus sentient goods box floats up when harvesting KP from Echoes of the Forgotten

Game version: v1.149.2-(bd77bde) - html5 (2022-03-17 11:31) Game world: Winyandor US2 Browser + version: Chrome 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (arm64) Operating System: macOS Monterey 12.1 Screen resolution: iMac default resolution Account name: Kadhrin Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility...
  18. Kadhrin

Filters for Neighborhood Help & Notifications lists

Enhancement request: On the Neighbors tab and Notifications list, add two buttons to filter the lists and display *only* neighbors who can receive help. Details: Neighborhood help lists and Notifications lists include four categories of 'neighbors': * Trade completed * Provide neighborhood...
  19. Kadhrin

Silver+ spire / 10+ chest Rogue Red Roosters seeking players (active/no stress)

We're looking for someone who's an active player to join our group. Bonus if y'all have silk or crystal as a boosted item, but it's not necessary. Our fellowship was started by someone who kept chickens -- and some roosters. Things we can crow about: A group that works by consensus. When a...
  20. Kadhrin

Reroll for new daily prize fails

Game version: Mobile 1.144.1-e4a4c94-256 Game world: US2 Winyandor Browser + version: n/a OS: current iPhone OS Screen resolution: standard iPhone 12 Pro Max Account name: Kadhrin Humans or Elves: Elves Reproducibility: 5/5 Repeatable issue, mobile only Current situation: Error message...