• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Ixchels Song

Fellowship Adventures

Is there anywhere that we in the U.S. can go to look for tips for the Aug 2023 F.A.? Right now I'm looking for which paths to take. (At least right now, don't have much time to figure it out myself.) :】
  2. Ixchels Song

Feeding Ashen Phoenix

Would giving an Ashen Phoenix pet food give extra for Season (of Joy) events?
  3. Ixchels Song

Sentence Game

Perfect people produce precious performances.
  4. Ixchels Song

One Word Reply Game

sour
  5. Ixchels Song

One Word Reply Game

Dallas
  6. Ixchels Song

Humor in Covid Days

7. Ixchels Song

Confusing Words Explained

Lol Yes and now they don't even teach "cursive" writing in schools! So well have millions of younger people who don't no English good, and can't read are riting! That said, a big pet peeve of mine that I haven't seen mentioned, is everyday instead of every day! "Every day I spend an hour in...
  8. Ixchels Song

Happy Hour

Right now I just want to compliment your avatar and sig! I have turtles for avatars in other places, One of which might be by the same photographer as your sig, just from a different angle! :)
  9. Ixchels Song

Humor in Covid Days

Yeahhhhh... I was part of a volunteer group working with botanists (whose work was in the Park). So I didn't have pay any of the fees, but our botanist leaders were forever having to fork over cash to somebody or other. Edit: That was in 1996!
  10. Ixchels Song

Humor in Covid Days

I was in Cameroon once for a couple of weeks (and my knee has never quite recovered lol)! Most of that time I was in Korup Nat'l Park.
  11. Ixchels Song

Humor in Covid Days

12. Ixchels Song

Humor in Covid Days

Lol No, because neither Banti (nor Swahili??) is part of google translate, and searching google is no better! Will you tell us?
  13. Ixchels Song

One Word Reply Game

Saturday
  14. Ixchels Song

One Word Reply Game

whipped cream
  15. Ixchels Song

One Word Reply Game

blender
  16. Ixchels Song

One Word Reply Game

gate
  17. Ixchels Song

One Word Reply Game

Plane
  18. Ixchels Song

One Word Reply Game

Produce
  19. Ixchels Song

Sentence Game

"Apples are always amazing!" Abigail answered.
  20. Ixchels Song

The Food Game

Oh sorry, replies came as I was posting my answer lol! Soooooo.... Goulash