• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Midkemia seeking recruits

We are a pretty laid back fellowship. We have very few "requirements" (active trading, neighborly help) and encourage everyone to play in the tourney's, FA's and the spire. We are especially in need of crystal and silk boosts. You can message me, MstrBengals Initiating and Accepting trades is...
  2. Midkemia is looking for new team members

We are a pretty laid back fellowship. We have very few "requirements" (active trading, neighborly help) and encourage everyone to play in the tourney's, FA's and the spire. We are especially in need of crystal and silk boosts. You can message me, MstrBengals Initiating and Accepting trades is...
  3. Elf Hollow is recruiting

We are a pretty laid back fellowship. We have very few "requirements" (active trading, neighborly help) and encourage everyone to play in the tourney's, FA's and the spire. We are especially in need of crystal and silk boosts. You can message me, MstrBengals Initiating and Accepting trades...
  4. Manual Fight on Mobile Device

Autofight on mobile devices limits how many battles a person can fight based on their goods, supplies and coins as opposed to the units they have. Manual fighting on a mobile device is something that is needed
  5. Elf Hollow Recruiting

We are a friendly group for those who want to learn. We are looking for those that are active, social, want to participate in tourneys and adventures. We are especially looking right now for those who have boosts in Steel. We promote trading inside the fellowship and in helping each other...