• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. New player seeking guidance and fellowship!

If you're a casual player and are located in Sinya Arda then check out the Sacred Sage Followers & see if it's for you
  2. looking for casual play planks silk gems found one

If you haven't found a fellowship yet then you should join the Sacred Sage Followers. it's located in Sinya Arda. the only requirements are that you help when you can & be kind to the other members
  3. looking for a group that is not in to playing this fs adventure AGAIN

Are you a casual player? then check out Sacred Sage Followers in Sinya Arda and see if it's for you
  4. ISO friendly, active, and low-pressure FS :)

If you're a casual player looking for a casual fellowship then check out Sacred Sage Followers located in Sinya Arda & see if it's for you
  5. Mostly mobile player looking for Fellowship

If you're looking for a casual fellowship check out the Sacred Sage Followers in Sinya Arda & see if it's for you
  6. Newer somewhat active player, seeking a new FS

You can join mine if you want to. just go to Sinya Arda & look for Sacred Sage Followers. the only requirements are that you help when you can and be kind to the other members
  7. No Drama Fellowship Wanted

I'd love to have you in mine. if you're located in Sinya Arda, check out Sacred Sage Followers
  8. Sacred Sage Followers is recruiting

If you're a casual player looking for a casual fellowship then come join the "Sacred Sage Followers". the only requirements are that you help each other when you can & be kind to the other members. if this sounds like it could be the fellowship for you then come to Sinya Arda & join
  9. Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to my fellow players
  10. Multiplayer Spire of Eternity feedback

Isn't there usually an icon you can tap on to get there? there isn't one in my game
  11. The Food Game

Strawberries
  12. The Food Game

Sandwich
  13. Hello A new forum user

Thanks for the welcomes :)
  14. Hello A new forum user

Hey fellow players. i'm new. just wanted to say hi. looking forward to posting here :)
  15. Hello Hello

Hey Prince. how r u
  16. Odd Icon

Ok thanks. :) it's like I say "life's too short to be negative"
  17. Odd Icon

Nothing wrong with being that way. that's just how I am
  18. Odd Icon

I get that every now and then. I just ignore it until it goes away. lol
  19. Black Friday gift thread

I got a black unicorn. i think it's cool :cool: