• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. aerondor

Too Many Portal Profits

Ch19 was the first chapter where I used them heavily. That said, having finished it I find myself still with: 16x50% 11x20% 38x15% 255x10% and 196x5% 8+2.2 + 5.7 + 25.5 +9.8 More than 50 full refills.
  2. aerondor

Why do evolving and set buildings not give city score

Agreed. Event buildings are already pretty awesome, especially if they are levelled up to 10. But also consider: they give population and culture in additional to their special bonuses. That population and culture lets you get points from some of the other buildings - don't forget that. My...
  3. aerondor

Name change to Basic/Refined/Precious

You get a lot of free stuff from the pyramid, moonstone library and event buildings. I don't make any sentient goods directly at the moment but
  4. aerondor

Historic chapter release dates

Chapter 19 - Revenge of the Exile - November 25th 2021 Chapter 18 - Team Spirit - April 29th 2021 Chapter 17- Traders of Unur - October 29th 2020 Chapter 16- Embassies - April 7th 2020 Chapter 15- Elvenar - September 25th 2019 Chapter 14 - Constructs - Feb 5th 2019 Chapter 13 - Amuni - August...
  5. aerondor

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Is the last hour of the event going to freeze the requirements for the different leagues again?
  6. aerondor

Autumn Zodiac - League Numbers Iron, Bronze, Silver, Gold

World Event Ends Iron Bronze Silver Gold Beta 11h 5m 142 234 267 302 Arendyll 7d 11h 64 143 208 295 Winyandor 19d 17h 21 40 65 111 Felyndral 7d 10h 63 145 207 264 Khelonaar 2d 5h 35m 80 188 251 349 Elcysandir 7d 6h 67 151 212 308 Sinya Arda 80h 23m 73 176 240 325 Ceravyn 7d 5h 63...
  7. aerondor

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Why have a new daily mission one in which you do tournament encounters appearing on the day the tournament has just closed? They did this last event as well. This is just poor planning and makes for unnecessary player frustration.
  8. aerondor

Chapter 18 - Team Spirit - April 29th 2021 Chapter 17- Traders of Unur - October 29th 2020 Chapter 16- Embassies - April 7th 2020 Chapter 15- Elvenar - September 25th 2019 Chapter 14 - Constructs - Feb 5th 2019 Chapter 13 - Amuni - August 2nd 2018 Chapter 12 - Elementals - January 18th 2018...
  9. aerondor

Upgrading Evolved Buildings

The reason I upgrade the fire phoenix is that I know I am going to keep it. As it is taking up space, I figure I had may as well get the population and culture benefits of having it upgraded. Others may like other things more. Nice thing about the game is that there are lots of different...
  10. aerondor

Upgrading Evolved Buildings

I normally only place those that give AW or KP. And upgrade them typically in the order of which is going to give me the best other stuff. Fire Phoenix I do first. Others like the bear, which I've never really bothered with. Too many things need pet food already.
  11. aerondor

High level chapters are literally TOO MUCH

For ch 17 I did most of it by hand. But early on (pre getting my portal to L4), I was more than happy to use a PP spell or two to stop me hitting a bottleneck. But I only use them at bottlenecks. Generally I found I didn't need a lot, and since the portal hit level 4, I don't think I ever...
  12. aerondor

Top 5 Ancient Wonders

I detest the tomb of wasted KP immensely. Really, the payback time on KP going into that is measured in years. And that is if you never miss a pickup. Seriously, do the maths. A waste of space too. And this from someone who hoards KP event buildings.
  13. aerondor

High level chapters are literally TOO MUCH

The thing is, the best strategy changes a bit between chapters. Some (*cough* chapter 16) require insane amounts of KP. Other (*cough* chapter 15) vast amounts of sentient goods. Some PP spells work better on than others. While Chapter 17 took me a while, it was actually much better balanced...
  14. aerondor

Top 5 Ancient Wonders

Well, I've just finished the final chapter. My favorite is Dragon abbey - that on tap mana is fantastic. Need 2m mana, burn lots of those culture boosting spells. Oh and mage damage boost? What is not to like? #2 is Temple of the toads. Free heavy missile and heavy missile damage bonus. Way...
  15. aerondor

So the complete list at the moment is.. Chapter 17- Traders of Unur - October 29th 2020 Chapter 16- Embassies - April 7th 2020 Chapter 15- Elvenar - September 25th 2019 Chapter 14 - Constructs - Feb 5th 2019 Chapter 13 - Amuni - August 2nd 2018 Chapter 12 - Elementals - January 18th 2018...
  16. aerondor

Spire/Tournament squad size calc - we need your data! [Part 2]

So time to go back in complete those optional SS upgrades that I left behind. Many thanks.
  17. aerondor

Spire/Tournament squad size calc - we need your data! [Part 2]

So... for those of us not paying a mass load of attention. Should we still be avoiding the SS upgrades because of the effect on tourny and/or spire runs?
  18. aerondor

Mystery of the Misty Forest Event discussion thread

I really liked how to get the rewards you had to think. And I really liked the witches hut too. Even with all the artefacts I didn't bother placing the wise golem or either of my bears. But KP, no feeding and toads to boot. It was worth going the extra mile. Hurrah for the event design, so...
  19. aerondor

Badge placement on World Map

Maybe an "Easy" solution would not be so much locking areas, as giving some titles the ability to mark a tile or a set of tiles as the "preferred" path on a map. Then folk can still drop a badge on an off-path to "check-in" to the map, but when folk are focused on getting through it, there is a...
  20. aerondor

Not that I can find it in the release notes - at least the Embassies one doesn't seem to be there. Most seem to be in Announcements. Chapter 16- Embassies - April 7th 2020 Chapter 15- Elvenar - September 25th 2019 Chapter 14 - Constructs - Feb 5th 2019 Chapter 13 - Amuni - August 2nd 2018...