• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. FloraSage

Rebel Misfits

Over here.... Here...here yes right here is who you have been looking for {ahhh dangling off the end of a sentence.} Hello nice to meet you, I am Florasage all around great warrior (cough, cough. Lots of dust out today) and the perfect [well darn close anyway] fit for your group! I believe in...
  2. FloraSage

House of Dogs - Looking for you

I am new in this world, but have a total of 5 cities I use NH daily and post 2 to 3 star trades. I am a team player and so glad that FA have improved. They are almost fun now...FA is a great team builder but not my favorite game in elvenar. Would love to continue learning about elvenar with...
  3. FloraSage

Arendyll: "Mists of Avalon" Recruiting

That was quick
  4. FloraSage

Add Blueprint Inventory SOMEWHERE

Super idea!
  5. FloraSage

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Most excellent!
  6. FloraSage

Druindar Farics Sigs and Avitars

Hello your work is awesome! I would like a portrait to represent me in elvenar. I Chose the name Florasage because I love all types of plants and sage is a plants but the word also means an elder ( as am i). I would like a mostly serious female warrior figure. I also served as a Marine ...
  7. FloraSage

Looking for new fellowship

Still looking???? Check out Crafters Guild; a low-key, fun fellowship that strongly supports its players.
  8. FloraSage

Seeking low key FS

Still looking???? Check out the Crafters Guild, a low key fellowship that enjoys growing cities and gaming together Florasage
  9. FloraSage

Seeking adventure

good answer Florasage
  10. FloraSage

New Player Seeking Friendly Fellowship

We are welcoming new members at Crafters Guild. Quite group interested in playing, city building, fellowship building and being neighborly. Come aboard Looking forward to meeting you, door is open Florasage
  11. FloraSage

Serenity Recruiting

Please consider this my application I am boosted in planks, scrolls and dust Check me out on Stats Looking for an encouraging not judgmental place to learn, grow my city and meet like minded people
  12. FloraSage

This is Archmage Skippyluke with Just for Fun on US server in Elcysandir looking for new players

hey! like the open communication check me out on ElvenStats i would like to join
  13. FloraSage

Let us see our own AW's

+1 very useful idea
  14. FloraSage

Select all factories

This new feature would be such a great addition to the game.......one everone would benefit from
  15. FloraSage

Arendyll: Seek And Ye Shall Find (a template)

How is a post deleted? for example FS seeking is placed in Members seeking column/page.
  16. FloraSage

CRAFTERS GUILD

We are looking for some new players (of any experience) to join. We are a fun loving, easy going group.;) Please send in game message to FloraSage or Cgilbert77
  17. FloraSage

Great FS has a couple of immediate openings!!!!!!

I am boosted in planks, silk and gems I play daily. I am looking for a friendly group that communicates and does neighborly help at a minimum. Still learning the ins and outs of battle, and building an army Message me in game for more details.
  18. FloraSage

A Mellow Fellowship

I am boosted in planks, silk and gems I play daily. I am looking for a friendly group that communicates and does neighborly help at a minimum. Message me in game for more details.
  19. FloraSage

ARCH NEMESIS seeking adventurers!

I am boosted in planks, silk and gems I play daily. I am looking for a friendly group that communicates and does neighborly help at a minimum . Message me in game for more details.