• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. reorginze city///training troops

I'd like to see where you can reorganzie your city when it is full to see if you can open some spaces for other things that can be placed in your city. Like to the side, but not permanent if that area where you put them while reorgazing. We know only spaces won can be used. so how about a little...
  2. Royal Restoration

How do you get and use royal restoration. I am qui
  3. How to win very hard encounters when you lack troops, etc. to win.

Where do you find Elvenstats?
  4. How to win very hard encounters when you lack troops, etc. to win.

where do you find Elvenstats?
  5. population and supplies

Hi everyone, Just curious about population. Is the only way to increase population by residences. What about when you get to level 7 and it says do research, but you don't know what to do. Also on supplies--Is the only way to increase supplies by workhouses? Just curious in case there is some...
  6. How to win very hard encounters when you lack troops, etc. to win.

Is there a better way to get population than having to build residneces all the time?
  7. How to win very hard encounters when you lack troops, etc. to win.

???? you help:: how?? just rereading things. How do you know a place is abandoned? Sure would love input on that. thanks!!
  8. How to win very hard encounters when you lack troops, etc. to win.

I don't think I'm very syre of things, being new to the game...Think I am midway in the 2nd chapter??? in technology. I don't know how much the next encounters are worth. Was hoping there was another way. I'll have to wait a while. Thank for your time in answering. Appreciate it.
  9. How to win very hard encounters when you lack troops, etc. to win.

Thank you so much for the information. I'll just bide my time, sure do appreciate it.
  10. How to win very hard encounters when you lack troops, etc. to win.

lol, thanks!! I thought there might be another way. Appreciate your time. I'm stuck right now in the game, don't know how long until I can recoup from a mistake I made--I have 11 supplies left and can't do anything!! Not even return help that was given me. Once again thanks!!!
  11. How to win very hard encounters when you lack troops, etc. to win.

Need easy instructions on how to win the "very hard" encounters" when you do not have enough resources/troops to fight or negotiate. Any advice? thanks
  12. game improvement suggestions

1. Be able to turn buildings for better fit. 2. Make it possible to collect coins and supplies without having to click on them. 3. Get more goods per hour so you can advance in game better....it take sooooo long. all I have so far!
  13. greetings All, new to game and I need a bit of help

With getting a good stock pile of goods in short order so I can advance? like do research, do events and that kind of stuff. I've learned I can go to trader and go to wholesaler and get goods that way by paying for them, then wait until 24hrs goes by and do the same again. Do not want to spend...