• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Several cities in my fs in Fely are not being moved, would Support help with this?

In Fely US3, several of the members in my fs have cities they wish would move to better trading locations. Some are cities <6 months old, but some are more than a year old and have never been moved. Do you think this is something that Support would help with? I've read threads discussing the...
  2. Did the forum filters for "What's new" change?

When selecting the "What's new" index, previously, I could page back through all posts, both read and unread sorted by newest first. I can no longer do that for all posts, only forum by forum. Have the settings changed for everyone? Was there an announcement? I looked for one and couldn't...
  3. Closed | Archived The quest tab turns green when I donate KP to my own AW and none of my quests relate to KP donation

Game version: __ 1.101.5-1a857a8-256(us1.101) Browser + version: __App, Tablet Flash Player version: __ Operating System: __Android Screen resolution: __1920x1200 Account name: __Crow Last Elf Humans or Elves: __Elves Reproducibility: _5_/5 happened several times not sure if always, will keep...
  4. Where will the start time of the FA be announced first?

Which site or facebook group do you suggest for the earliest announcement of the start time for the FA? It feels like guessing the start is part of the "adventure"!
  5. Endless Pit icon on main city screen should alert user that round has changed

I played exclusively on mobile over the weekend. Our FS had a good time participating in this last FA (January 2020). On the weekend, we were in the Pit and many players were active at the same time during the entire weekend. Aside from the overnight slow down, this lasted right up to the...
  6. Manufactory Quest during Winter Event changed total required after starting and before completing quest

Game version: __ 1.93.5-776514c-256(us1.94) Game world: __Harandar Browser + version: __ Flash Player version: __?? Operating System: __Android 8.0.0 Screen resolution: __1920x1200 Account name: __Crow Last Elf Humans or Elves: __Elves Reproducibility: __1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens...