• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Beatleguise

Beta Event Daily Prize Level 1

Is it a completely separate forum, I cant find it here.
  2. Beatleguise

Beta Event Daily Prize Level 1

I was not sure where to report this, Im on Beta with a city in the Dwarves Chapter, and I just got the dailly prize "May Festivals Stage" and it is only a chapter 1 building. Hope this is a good place to report it.
  3. Beatleguise

Ogres - as new guest race

Seams like a place for it, and we will need more Chapters. I think we need Ogres..... And they would introduce a 4th troop production building. The Arena. These troops would be like the Barracks troops, only instead of just good against the 2 types, they would also be better vs their own type...
  4. Beatleguise

Tournament Changes

On Beta I am only in chapter 5, so it seamed really nice. But now on the main servers... Yes my smaller cities are doing much better. But here is a comparison to show just how out of balance the new system has become for a bigger city. On Elcyandir I have a Human city in Orcs, I use to do...
  5. Beatleguise

Tournament Changes

To add to what I have already said... I am a very active player, but I work long hours, so I can only play once a day. Time instants cant change that, Polar Bears cant change that, and having the Timewarp AW can not change that. Which means I get 5 rounds , period. And while the new changes...
  6. Beatleguise

Tournament Changes

I cant have empty spaces... So when I log in and see spots for different worlds. Have to fill in. Still waiting for the 9th world... That being said, I have two accounts so I can have a Human and Elf in each World. (It is an OCD thing...) Some of my cities are still pretty small, only chapter...
  7. Beatleguise

Artifacts for Evolving Buildings ...

I have no problem with unique and rare buildings. But if the artifacts are not going to be available, then the buildings shouldnt be in the Magic Academy. As a new player , you just see something that sounds cool. so you get it. And they are not cheap.... Only to find out there is no way to...
  8. Beatleguise

Spire/Tournament City only

Well, I am fairly new, only been playing 6 months. But I am already at 125k and about to start Woodelves. I dont try to get to the top of the Spire because my FS doesnt , so it would be pointless. But I typically go to the 2cd boss. And my Tournament average is 3200 plus. I have been told...
  9. Beatleguise

Multiplayer Spire of Eternity feedback

How long does it usually take to get the rewards when Spire ends? Oops, there was another page of replies here, and I didnt see them, haha Anyway. Just another person waiting :)
  10. Beatleguise

Winter Magic Event Feedback

All I know is, I am new, so the spend 10 or 15 KP, and the gather a bunch of Goods quest take me a really long time. I am struggling, and dont expect to max out the Gingerbread House. But I will keep trying.
  11. Beatleguise

KP Quest overwrite earned KP, and restart timers.

It has only been a problem when I won them in the Winter random gifts, but I make sure Im at 0 now just in case.
  12. Beatleguise

No Room, Question on destruction of buildings.

Ok, thats more than I expected, thanks :) I have been rearranging some, Can I actually move the main Hall, and re arrange everything?
  13. Beatleguise

I have a lot of Manufactories, but I dont have much choice, I look at the trader, and dont have enough of anything to trade. So I need all the types at the moment. I got rid of a 3rd of my workshops, and seam to be doing ok. Biggest problem is I simply dont have room for the tier 2 factories...
  14. Beatleguise

Unfortunately I didnt have much choice, I need room and it will be a while before I can get an expansion. So I am trying to figure out what I can live without. I cant do battles anyway since the enemy squads are 10 times bigger than mine right now, so I got rid of a couple barracks to start, and...
  15. Beatleguise

Traveling Merchant 1

I saw it show up as a creation in the Magic Academy. But I didnt have enough to get one.
  16. Beatleguise

Fellowship found. Thanks :)

I still dont know a lot about how it works, Been at it for 10 days, but I have pushed into the Tier 2 research, which I thought was good, but I think I am way ahead of myself now. My troops cannot fight, always outmatched 10 to 1, and I cant negotiate because I need Tier 2 Goods which I cant...
  17. Beatleguise

Fellowship Events?

I will see what else I can find, I have found 33 people so far, which I dont think is to bad in 10 days. But out of those, I only see 6 names show up as visitors and they are all in full Fellowships, some of the ones I found dont look active at all. Anyway, Thanks for taking the time out for...
  18. Beatleguise

Fellowship Events?

Winyandor, I was trying to look through them in game. So not sure what Im looking for.
  19. Beatleguise

Fellowship Events?

Is that available only as part of a Fellowship? I currently am not in one.
  20. Beatleguise

Fellowship Events?

Ok I read a few different things, I am still not sure what this is. So even if I cannot access the Spire, I can do other things with a Fellowship that are Events and work similar to doing Providences, so Negotiating or Fighting? I guess if this is the case, my next question is, will I even be...