• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Hueanthar

World map Centers

On May 8, US7 (Ceravyn) center was OddOddish and surrounding cities were ProudLoneWolf201 (northwest), peabrain (northeast), Sylverkitten (west), Twinkle7 (east), edwardiep911 (southwest) and Mmommm (southeast). The only one I can still find on the World Map is peabrain. If peabrain hasn't...
  2. Hueanthar

World map Centers

US7 (Ceravyn) center is now OddOddish. Surrounding cities are ProudLoneWolf201 (northwest), peabrain (northeast), Sylverkitten (west), Twinkle7 (east), edwardiep911 (southwest) and Mmommm (southeast).
  3. Hueanthar

Absolutely Nothing Unusual or Suspicious Happening Here

@crackie, we'll probably need a couple of these, too...
  4. Hueanthar

Absolutely Nothing Unusual or Suspicious Happening Here

@crackie, I'm practicing and getting ready!
  5. Hueanthar

Current Squads Display

Yes, this would be very helpful.
  6. Hueanthar

World map Centers

US7 (Ceravyn) center is Demko. Surrounding cities are Phenix (northwest), peabrain (northeast), highnoonshadow (west), Twinkle7 (east), LovelyDarkdragon83631 (southwest) and Polala (southeast).
  7. Hueanthar

Challenge event

You beat me to it, @Lady Dastardly. ;)
  8. Hueanthar

A Gateway into the Past - Discussion

I have to enlarge my screen to 150% so I can see differences in the pieces. And I have a fairly large monitor to begin with. :D
  9. Hueanthar

Fellowship Adventure

You're not allowed to get ever get sick, @helya! Someone must not have gotten that message. I hope you feel better soon, too. Chef @MaidenFair sent you some virtual chicken soup and hugs and I'm sending some virtual hugs as well. (You wouldn't want my chicken soup, virtual or not.)
  10. Hueanthar

New Rewards for the Spire of Eternity

I just learned this trick, @samidodamage. Gives me a better chance of getting one of the buff buildings to craft. (Or at least that's my theory. They still rarely show up for me.)
  11. Hueanthar

Ouch. Good point, @Enevhar Aldarion. Thanks for pointing that out.
  12. Hueanthar

I usually play on PC but when I do play on mobile (Andriod) I can select which city I want to play on.
  13. Hueanthar

Message blackout

Ah ha, @crackie ! Perhaps the black abyss was created by all the tweaks to my computer!
  14. Hueanthar

Fellowship Adventure

Why were these badge changes not run through beta first?
  15. Hueanthar

Fellowship Adventures 2022

Maximum level of Main Hall is the same in chapters 3-5 and the quantity for a coin badge differs. ±40% of maximized main hall capacity doesn't work for those chapters.
  16. Hueanthar

@Jackluyt, I was going to try to tackle that when I knew for sure what all the numbers were.
  17. Hueanthar

I've managed to get myself totally confused as to the quantities for each chapter for bracelets and coins. When someone has them all would you pretty please list them in a single post? It'd be greatly appreciated. (You were probably already planning to do so but I'm asking begging nicely.)
  18. Hueanthar

Elvarian Guard badge requires 4x squad size for me as well.
  19. Hueanthar

Forum / Game - Abbreviations, Slang, Confusing Terms Guide And FAQ

What does RSK stand for?