• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Hueanthar

Ancient Wonder Completion Notification

I would like to receive a pop-up notification when research has been completed on one of my own AWs. We already receive notifications when research is complete on another player’s AW that we’ve contributed to. Suggest the AW owner be included in the notification as well. We would immediately...
  2. Hueanthar

Armory Production • Add ‘Start All’ option to PC version

I would like to have a ‘Start All’ option on armory production of orcs on the PC version similar to what is already available on the mobile version. Pics of both attached for reference. (Pics from different cities so not identical.) PC Version: Mobile Version: Similar to how workshop and...
  3. Hueanthar

Tried & True • A Goldilocks Fellowship

We are building a fun loving, easy going, ACTIVE team. Our goal is to be the ultimate goldilocks fellowship; play that is not too demanding, not too casual, but that is just right. Founded to provide a home for those who love the game and the benefits of fellowship, but don’t desire the intense...
  4. Hueanthar

Dragons of the Mist • Seeking Active Member

Dragons of the Mist is full of loyal members who fiercely work together to advance and strengthen our fellowship. We have a spot to fill and are seeking a daily team player who would enjoy being part of a very active fellowship. We are a top 100 fellowship that averages at least 10 chests in...
  5. Hueanthar

Dragons of the Mist • Seeking Active Members

Dragons of the Mist (Ceravyn) is full of loyal members who fiercely work together to advance and strengthen our fellowship. We have 3 spots to fill and are seeking members who would enjoy being part of a very active fellowship. Looking for elixir or gems boosts and minimum scores of 90,000 or...