• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Answered Sea

Building off the grid in mountains?

Are they talking about building you get from AW in mountains? Can you see them in mobile?
  2. Answered Sea

Building off the grid in mountains?

I have someone in our fellowship asking about building off of the grid in some cities. They are not taking about the Spire and say it's on the right side not the left. Someone else asked me about this on my world map and was greatly insulted when I suggested it was Spire. So, any idea what they...
  3. Answered Sea

REALM OF TWINS We are brand new so come grow with us.

We are looking for young acive players. Come join us.
  4. Answered Sea

Brown vs. Green

That is one of the many reasons for being in a fellowship. I LOVE IT. It is really cool when you get coins, supplies and a relic but that can only happen a few times Within 24 hours. If you play in an ACTIVE fellowship like Illusion in Elcysandir it happens a lot.
  5. Answered Sea

Donating or investing in other peoples AW appears to be impossible from the mobile spp. I dont see anything to click on, above or near his NP

Good news is his AW/NP was donated to so he is happy. I just wish I had been able to help too.
  6. Answered Sea

Donating or investing in other peoples AW appears to be impossible from the mobile spp. I dont see anything to click on, above or near his NP

I appreciate your responses and for now I will struggle with it waiting for improvement.
  7. Answered Sea

That is sad, because one of my favorite things about this game is the fellowship and even neighborly help on world map. ELVENAR should be a better world even on the mobile app users. HELP ME HELP others.
  8. Answered Sea

I tried to go to his city but all it does is allow me to tap it like I would do for neighborly help on culture or main hall. WHATS UP?
  9. Answered Sea

Hello New and lonely

New and lonely here? Why, aren't you in a Fellowship. Let me know if you need one as you'll have lots of company. MESSAGE me at Answered Sea cause there isn't any reason to be alone in Elcysandir in Elvenar.
  10. Answered Sea

Hello New and lonely

WELCOME.
  11. Answered Sea

ILLUSION seeking very active playe rs

We are a diverse group with a strong and very helpful Archmage. He picks up our trades and answers messages within seconds not days. Come join us if you want to grow. Everyone on team helping each other with neighborly help and whatever else. Play at your own pace but think daily so you can keep...
  12. Answered Sea

ISeeking a FS

Ok, an update on seeking a FS. I found one and am loving it. ILLUSION in Elcysandir. There is room to grow with a very active and available Archmage. We will continue to grow with only a few spots open. Very happy siren here.
  13. Answered Sea

Open Sir Squirrel's Creative Art

I am sending a friend Snow Bella your way. She is a fellow artist in Sinya Arda. I know you will make her very happy.
  14. Answered Sea

REALM OF TWINS We are brand new so come grow with us.

We play in multiple world's on Elvenar but started our on fellowship. We are recruiting young, active players who want to grow and help others along the way. If you have the desire we can help you build an amazing city. Message me or Snow Bella the Archmage
  15. Answered Sea

I am excited to see what you do for Sunchaser. I already know it will be amazing.
  16. Answered Sea

Hello Newbie

WELCOME Catlady3! This is your next addiction but at least it's not fattening and no hangovers.
  17. Answered Sea

It is another amazing piece, in you collection of perfect work matching your artistry with the being. I LOVE it too Sir Squirrel.
  18. Answered Sea

ISeeking a FS

I am a vey active player who is addicted to this game. I left an inactive group after 2 months as they didn't want to do Tournaments. I want a FS that is active and wants all 10 chests. I will contribute and participate in all activities. I will trade and help all others. Come find me, please...
  19. Answered Sea

Becoming Mage or Ambassador

I have left the fellowship with some remorse however I have pulled and tugged and dragged them into doing 1 chest in Tournament It will be easier to work with a group that wants to thrive. I don't know how to find the right fellowship but I will try.