• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Answered Sea

Building off the grid in mountains?

I have someone in our fellowship asking about building off of the grid in some cities. They are not taking about the Spire and say it's on the right side not the left. Someone else asked me about this on my world map and was greatly insulted when I suggested it was Spire. So, any idea what they...
  2. Answered Sea

Donating or investing in other peoples AW appears to be impossible from the mobile spp. I dont see anything to click on, above or near his NP

I tried to go to his city but all it does is allow me to tap it like I would do for neighborly help on culture or main hall. WHATS UP?
  3. Answered Sea

ILLUSION seeking very active playe rs

We are a diverse group with a strong and very helpful Archmage. He picks up our trades and answers messages within seconds not days. Come join us if you want to grow. Everyone on team helping each other with neighborly help and whatever else. Play at your own pace but think daily so you can keep...
  4. Answered Sea

REALM OF TWINS We are brand new so come grow with us.

We play in multiple world's on Elvenar but started our on fellowship. We are recruiting young, active players who want to grow and help others along the way. If you have the desire we can help you build an amazing city. Message me or Snow Bella the Archmage
  5. Answered Sea

ISeeking a FS

I am a vey active player who is addicted to this game. I left an inactive group after 2 months as they didn't want to do Tournaments. I want a FS that is active and wants all 10 chests. I will contribute and participate in all activities. I will trade and help all others. Come find me, please...
  6. Answered Sea

Becoming Mage or Ambassador

I wanted to try to understand the rankings in a fellowship and how you become a Mage or another role in a fellowship as I want to help others and in the I am ranked 2 but ambassador is 5. Our Archmage is not very responsive.
  7. Answered Sea

Trade Notification

I don't see who took my trade under the bell notification. How do I find out who took my trade. I am on Samsung android. Thanks