• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Kirusha Clan RECRUITING! recruiting

Anyone?
  2. Hello needed

My fellowship is in W also and are having a hard time finding committed players. I have approx 6, including myself, that are putting in effort. Worst case scenario...maybe we can join forces?
  3. Hello Hello!

Thank you sputnik9009!
  4. Planks • Silk • Dust - Daily Player seeks active FS.

Are you still looking? Kirusha Clan RECRUITING!
  5. Fellowship found. Thanks :)

Feel free to check out Kirusha Clan RECRUITING!
  6. Kirusha Clan RECRUITING! recruiting

Hi everyone! We are a fairly new fellowship that is seeking members. We are a fellowship that likes to travel the line between playing casually and taking things very seriously. The whole fellowship is ambitious about making progress in both tournaments and fellowship adventures. We are open to...
  7. Hello Hello!

I am fairly new to the game and am brand new to the forum! I look forward to meeting people here and growing my fellowship! If interested, check it out. It is Kirusha Clan RECRUITING! in Winyandor. YogaGoober