• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. LoriMaxine

Chateau du Loup

Yes, I meant to post this in Winyandor. Thanks, I’d better fix it! Duh.
  2. LoriMaxine

Chateau du Loup

We are a fun fellowship. When we started, we were pretty much renegade. But now that we are growing, we are beginning to take pride in our accomplishments. If you like to joke around but also have a bit of competitiveness in you, please consider joining us here at Chateau du Loup. We are located...
  3. LoriMaxine

Unfair Trades

Some Fellowships post no-star absolutely ridiculous trades to help the members in our Fellowship, knowing no one else in their right mind would touch it with a ten foot pole.
  4. LoriMaxine

New account looking for fellowship

We at Chateau du Loup are a new Fellowship. We are active and enjoy helping each other. Your experience would be greatly appreciated as we grow. You are welcome to join us if you like. Sincerely, LoriMaxine
  5. LoriMaxine

New to game -- seeking help learning game and Fellowship

Oh, we chat. We chat a lot. About all kinds of stuff. You are very welcome to join us.
  6. LoriMaxine

Chateau du Loup is looking for active players who like to laugh a lot.

We are committed to The Game and we help each other out, but we think the most important thing is to have fun. If you have a wicked good sense of humor and like to share it, please come check us out.
  7. LoriMaxine

Not for everyone

I would love for you to join Chateau du Loup. You sound like SO much fun!
  8. LoriMaxine

Hello Hi all

Hi MotherofJones60, welcome and good luck to you!
  9. LoriMaxine

Zelda'a Troop Recruitment

I love this game. I’m trying so hard to get good. I play every day and I visit everyone I can. Okay, this is a pitiful question, but how can I join your FS? What exactly do I need to do? I can’t figure out how to send a request... I can’t figure out how to join!
  10. LoriMaxine

The Misty Mountain Misfits has a rare opening

I’m not even in Arendyll, I’m in Winyandor. I have a LOT to learn! Thank you for your reply.
  11. LoriMaxine

Zelda'a Troop Recruitment

12. LoriMaxine

New Player Guide/ Beginner Guide

I can’t figure out what my boosted goods are. At the bottom of my World Map, the only icons are on the left: Go Back and right now Tournaments. Never mind. I think they are on the top left? A plank octagon symbol, a marble one, and after I do the research a magic dust? I think they are called...
  13. LoriMaxine

One Word Reply Game

History
  14. LoriMaxine

One Word Reply Game

Blood
  15. LoriMaxine

Hello LoriMaxine

Thank you! I colored it myself on the Pigment Coloring App.
  16. LoriMaxine

Hello LoriMaxine

Thank you. I’m having a lot of fun!
  17. LoriMaxine

The Misty Mountain Misfits has a rare opening

I’m new, but I love this Game! I’ve only done three or four beginner tournaments and they were very easy. I’m sure it gets more complicated! I don’t know how to trade yet (besides having nothing TO trade...), but I’m awesome at Neighborly Help!!! Well, sort of. I go to the Provinces every day...
  18. LoriMaxine

Hello LoriMaxine

Thank you, LilWolf De Lioncourt. I appreciate your friendship and vote of confidence!!!