• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Dragon Lore needs members

Dragon Lore is ranked 84th. We do well in tourneys and the FA. In the first week of March we're doing a spire push and could sure use your help.
  2. Discussion Fellowship Adventures - 2024

Dragon Lore finished 34th yeah us.
  3. It worked for StarTrek

Keep the forum. Sir Buzz
  4. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

Finished tri-colors are still glowing except the first blue one. Should we be concerned?
  5. Recruiting DragonLore has two open spaces

We make a minimum of ten chests in the tourney, finish in the to 30s in the FA, and we've gotten to the top of the spire. We have filled our spire and knowledge sharing perk pints and will top off the tourney perk points before too long. Dragon Lore is not a high pressure fellowship. Our...
  6. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

So I'm guessing this Thursday is when the FA starts. Am I close?
  7. Dragon Lore needs two players

Check out our stats. We only ask that you have at least one AW and that you play the game.
  8. Feedback Fellowship Adventures - 2023

I'd like to vent a bit if I may. Way too many Necklaces, Bracelets are very difficult to get, coins slightly improved. Over all I don't see a reason to do the FA fully or maybe at all. The FA has gone from a fun challenge to a boring grind.
  9. Rebalance FA way-points

It is a huge bite considering how difficult coins are now.
  10. November 6th Spire push

Sure come on down. I'll send you an invite.
  11. November 6th Spire push

Dragon Lore is doing a spire push November 6th. We have two open places and would appreciate the help.
  12. Seeking a laid-back Fellowship

Give Dragon's Lore a try.
  13. Looking for an active, low level fellowship

Its a sellers market and you're the seller. Start at the top and work down till you find a fellowship that you fit in. Or, you could give Dragon's Lore a try.
  14. Dragon Lore looking for FA players

We have a history of clearing the Fellowship Adventure. We'd like people willing to help us do it again and stay with us beyond that. Ten + chests a week.
  15. Computer freezes solid.

Thanks for the answers. I'll try them out.
  16. Computer freezes solid.

When I started playing this game I kept it open in a tab 24/7 and no problem. After a couple years the game would freeze and I'd have to close the tab and restart the game in a new tab. As time passed that would happen more frequently except now th browser would freeze so I'd have to restart...
  17. Easy Provinces Strategy

All the provinces are red. I'm at 320 provinces. Unfortunately I got stalled a bit at chapter 14. Since I play on the computer and I'm usually boosted for tournament, red is mostly still doable. But I'm looking forward to finishing 14 and getting back to yellow provinces. Really my main problem...
  18. Seeking a fellowship

I've sent you an invite. Dragon Lore is an 11 chest fellowship and we do well in the spire.
  19. Fellowship Adventure

Thanks Astram. It works now. I must not have noticed or done it right previously.
  20. Fellowship Adventure

Me too on the coins. Hitting all of my neighbors and my cities gold barely gets me two coins. And coin refills don't do anything for the FA. Several iterations ago it was use a coin refill and get coins for the FA. Doesn't seem to be the case now. So how does the coin rain work?