• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Stefaniarosa

Looking for new members

Hello I'm Stefaniarosa the archmage of Zestlandia, we are a growing fellowship with 15 active members at the moment. Finishing 4 FAs now & hoping to win more in the future. If you are looking for a fun stress free community, then we are the fellowship for you. We are a relaxed no demand kind of...
  2. Stefaniarosa

Inviting players to join my fellowship

Hello I'm Stefaniarosa the archmage of Zestlandia, a growing fellowship with 17 active members at the moment. Finishing 4 FAs now & going to win more. We invite you to a fun stress free community, we are a relaxed no demand kind of fellowship. We are a very helpful fellowship, helping each other...
  3. Stefaniarosa

Looking for new fellowship

Hello, I'm the archmage in zestlandia & we are recruiting at the moment. We are a very happy, stress free, very helpful fellowship. You can join if you decide to. Thank you
  4. Stefaniarosa

Looking for new home

Hello, I'm Stefaniarosa the archmage of zestlandia fellowship. We are recruiting, we're 18 members at the moment & has finished the last 3 FAs. We're a stress free, helpful but fun fellowship. Please look us up & I'll send you an invite. Happy gaming ☺️
  5. Stefaniarosa

Recruiting

RECRUITING - Hello citizen of Elvenar: I'm Stefaniarosa the archmage of Zestlandia, a growing fellowship with active members. Finishing 3 FAs now & going to win more. We invite you to a fun stress free community. We are seeking for active players to build a good place for gamers like us. If you...
  6. Stefaniarosa

Ridiculous FA

Yes you are right. And to be honest with you, I'm one player that doesn't spend real money for my game. I am 7th in my fellowship & I got where I am with what resources I have & with my fellow's help. There's 5 members in our fellowship that has been there since the start, we have 3 new members...
  7. Stefaniarosa

Ridiculous FA

Our archmage & mage are very good on that & we do plan & group chat, even before the FA. Group messages on the path & productions we need to do. What I'm pointing at, is the amount & hours of production needed on the last stage. Which are 9-24hrs production. So I feel like, as I said a slow...
  8. Stefaniarosa

Ridiculous FA

No sorry, not literally. But the majority would leave the game because they are doing 9-24 hrs production.
  9. Stefaniarosa

Ridiculous FA

It was fun at first, my higher ranking fellowship went through the first stage in a few hours. The 2nd stage took longer because we needed the points to finish. We're actually on the 3rd stage but encountered the 40 BSB, so can you imagine how long that will take us to finish one path with 2...
  10. Stefaniarosa

Ridiculous FA

FA is becoming boring... For 3 rewards at the end of each stage for all the work the whole group has to do. Hours of production, the amount of producing for 1 craft, the wait for producing an item. I think it's all too much, then at the end you get 3 rewards, only one good one. Then on the 3rd...