• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Stefaniarosa

Looking for new members

Hello I'm Stefaniarosa the archmage of Zestlandia, we are a growing fellowship with 15 active members at the moment. Finishing 4 FAs now & hoping to win more in the future. If you are looking for a fun stress free community, then we are the fellowship for you. We are a relaxed no demand kind of...
  2. Stefaniarosa

Inviting players to join my fellowship

Hello I'm Stefaniarosa the archmage of Zestlandia, a growing fellowship with 17 active members at the moment. Finishing 4 FAs now & going to win more. We invite you to a fun stress free community, we are a relaxed no demand kind of fellowship. We are a very helpful fellowship, helping each other...
  3. Stefaniarosa

Recruiting

RECRUITING - Hello citizen of Elvenar: I'm Stefaniarosa the archmage of Zestlandia, a growing fellowship with active members. Finishing 3 FAs now & going to win more. We invite you to a fun stress free community. We are seeking for active players to build a good place for gamers like us. If you...
  4. Stefaniarosa

Ridiculous FA

FA is becoming boring... For 3 rewards at the end of each stage for all the work the whole group has to do. Hours of production, the amount of producing for 1 craft, the wait for producing an item. I think it's all too much, then at the end you get 3 rewards, only one good one. Then on the 3rd...