• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. I NEED A FELLOWSHIP!

I am looking for a SOLID fellowship with people who are helpful with motivation polishing etc. who are active in chat and place fair trades. Rank-19491/2564 (marble boost). I am a beginner player about two months on my city. Came from FOE after playing 20 days and a 3 year player wiped out my...
  2. Goods - How Much is Too Much?

I believe that if it is your intention to “ master” the game with intellect then the game has already beaten you! There is a mathmatical equasion in every game! As the game progresses so to do the demands for goods and trade. Without an overwhelming amount of goods you will not be able to keep...
  3. fellowship wanted

Im looking for a fellowship for my second game-players who play regularly and help polish motivate etc...who are game social in the chat and helpful. In this game I have a 33,367 rank and 424 points and I play daily but do not have a fellowship!! In my first game I have 28,885 rank and 2091...
  4. whom can i polish

Many in my neighborhood dont help ir respond same in my fellowships- it not fair in my opinion so i help those who help me-on the left of your city are little tabs one looks like a bell you can see who is helping you-help them! Dont waste coins on the others many have lost interest in the game...