• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Cleo7311

Closed | Archived Spire display glitch

This week I noticed that the Spire progress meter does not always match the current point count. At one point we were one point short of the next level, but the meter was showing barely past the completed level. It remained until I exited and returned to the game. At least one other FS member...
  2. Cleo7311

Different screen icons

Does anyone know how many different screen layouts there are? That is different icons, tabs, etc. I know that the Fellowship shield on my Firefox becomes a banner with leaves surrounding a circular object on Android. Do Android screens look the same as Apples? How about different browsers...
  3. Cleo7311

Tempest Jewel is recruiting!

We can still accept up to 10 members to return to full strength. We encourage group event participation, but do not require it. We can also take in a smaller open FS that is struggling. Our group goal is to be reasonably successful in events, but not obsessive. No need to bring the Rat Race...
  4. Cleo7311

Akkadian Empire is recruiting!

We have openings for players who enjoy playing the game without pressure in a friendly, diverse fellowship. All size cities are welcome. As long as you do not get flagged for inactivity by Elvenstats we consider you a member in good standing. We do participate in tournaments, Spire, and yes...
  5. Cleo7311

Tempest Jewel still seeking new members

We still have several openings. Direct admission is still in effect...
  6. Cleo7311

Elvenar timeline?

Does anyone know the dates when the various US worlds went live? Is Arendyll the first world?
  7. Cleo7311

Tempest Jewel is recruiting steady, friendly players

We have openings for players who enjoy playing the game without pressure in a friendly, diverse fellowship. All size cities are welcome. As long as you do not get flagged for inactivity by Elvenstats we consider you a member in good standing. We do participate in tournaments, Spire, and yes...
  8. Cleo7311

Combat - browser vs mobile

Are there hidden factors in combat that balance out the inability to use manual mode on mobile? On browser, many times I may try an easy auto fight only to be defeated. Repeating in manual mode I then see yet another evil terrain map that heavily aids the AI. Usually, with that info, I can...
  9. Cleo7311

Fix the hair trigger on perk selections

I am getting too many accidental selections of perks. Once one or more of the choices have enough points, they turn to green and are immediately selected with no confirmation step. It looks like many Fellowships have reacted by demoting nearly all Mages. On free reset a month is not enough.
  10. Cleo7311

Confusing negotiation screen

It has taken many months to realize why I dislike negotiations. On my browser at least, the previous guesses list vertically. However the last guesses are also aligned horizontally with the current ones. Which confuses my eyes as to which is which - I see 10 items across that last row, but...
  11. Cleo7311

GoldenHounds are recruiting!

Ours is a FS with many players in the early chapters. We have been getting 7, sometimes 8 chests in tournaments, do Spire to High Halls, and complete all three levels of Adventure - usually single paths. The only fixed requirement is that you continue to grow your city. We have been growing...
  12. Cleo7311

Akkadian Empire is still recruiting

We still have 6 openings. No fixed requirements except to grow that city. This week tournament was 19 of 19 members for 8 chests. If you like to play the game, join us - early chapter players can collect boost relics fast - we just added a late Ch 1 player.
  13. Cleo7311

Akkadian Empire is recruiting!

The Akkadian Empire has several open slots for active players - any chapter. We do like tournaments (usually 8 chests), Spire to High Halls, and Adventures in that order, but steady game play is the important factor. Fair trades of course.
  14. Cleo7311

Golden Hounds rebuilding

Golden Hounds is recruiting active new members - any age, no fixed demands. We try to be helpful, but not pushy. Boosted goods of silk or steel are especially needed. We do tournaments (very useful), spire (OK) and adventure (it's there).