• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

Fellowship Adventure Improvement to Pit

that is why i tried to make simple suggestion to spice it up. I have been in committees where it gets bogged down in minutiae and grinds to a halt.. k.i.s.s.
  2. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

I agree...the FA is getting to be boring and predictable. I analyze it, and then go on autopilot...
  3. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

The other 'fixes' would make the FA more interesting, but I was trying to think of a single 'fix' instead of a more complex rewrite. More stages could be fun as well. Maybe increasing the Pit points would not change the rankings in the top 10, but it may in the top 100. My main emphasis was to...
  4. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

Think about it this way...we take a lot of time clearing ALL paths for each stage...then we are forced to the pit. If you only take one path for each stage...you will probably be in the pit for 3 or 4 days...at that clear rate...it would probably give more points. In addition, I know when we are...
  5. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

In Order to make the Fellowship Adventure more exciting: I suggest we increase each Pit accomplishment be 500 pts instead of 50 pts. Currently, it is very predictable completing the Paths each time we play the Fellowship Adventure. In addition, it is very predictable who will place in the top...
  6. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

Fellowship Adventure "Pooling" of items for badges

That is too bad. We work very well as a fellowship and leave the 'easy badges' for the lower point players, however, I know how it feels, I did not even try playing FAs till I was over 100K.
  7. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

One Word Reply Game

sockmonkey
  8. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

One Word Reply Game

puppet
  9. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

Was it rejected by the developers?
  10. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

Second archmage

Our Fellowship has a Deputy Archmage, maybe that could be made official.
  11. ThorsenTeufelbeiss

It would be a benefit for the game, and our fellowships, if we were allowed to 'pool' our resources within the fellowship during Fellowship Adventure. As a former Archmage, I tried to engage new and lower point players to play the fellowship. The general consensus was that they could not make a...