• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. BlackSheep24

A Mellow Fellowship

Hello Sparky Bonehead, your fellowship sounds wonder. I've been looking for an easy going group with little stress. I work long hours and go to school, so there are times I'm not able to play. I've only been playing for a short time, just before the holidays. I hope that won't go against me...
  2. BlackSheep24

Does anyone have elixir in Sinya Arda? Join Comic Opera!

Hello Darielle, your fellowship sounds wonderful. I work long hours and go to school, and I help with my sister's 4H group. I'm looking for a stress free group. I'm pretty active ,but there are time that I'm not able to play due to work, school, ect. I would love to join your fellowship...
  3. BlackSheep24

Elvenar Tales is Recruiting members

I'm not sure if I will meet your requirements. I work long hours, and I do not do a lot of talking. Fairly new to the game, started just before the holidays. The fellowship was my first big quest. I was with another group. Only three of us did the quest. We managed to complete 1 level and...
  4. BlackSheep24

Laid back fellowship looking for team players

You sound like a group I would like to be in. I also work long hours, and I do not do a lot of chatting. I'm new to the forums due to I had some difficulties getting registered. It wouldn't let me in. Finally got that sorted. I wanted to try out the spire quest. Is it still going on...
  5. BlackSheep24

my Lakers lost a legend Kobie Bryant & 13 yr. old Daughter killed in helicopter crash

New to the forum and not a big sports fan, but it sadden me to the news. My heart and prayers go out to them.