• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Looking for 10-chest FS with optional spire and FA; Boosted in steel, crystal, elixir

I'm looking for a 10-chest fellowship where spire and FA participation are optional. I'd rather grow my city than push to be #1 in everything. My weekly tournament average is 2000 (except for the holidays...). I'm boosted in steel, crystal and elixir and currently in the middle of chapter 11. I...
  2. Festive May Event No Stash Outpost

I've checked around and no one in any world has gotten an offer for a stash outpost. Why not?
  3. Forward Message or Add Player to Recipients

I sent a message to several people and got their replies, but forgot to add one name. Is there a way to forward this message to them or add their name to the list. I would like to share the replies I received.
  4. Why Are Event Building Rewards Tied to Chapter?

You got it. I would like an event building that gives me tier 1 goods. The recently offered buildings seem to reward supplies, tier3 or mana depending on chapter. Yes, I can produce my tier 1 and 2 goods. I have been adding and upgrading manufactories. But because tier 3 is the only option for...
  5. Why Are Event Building Rewards Tied to Chapter?

I'm in chapter 6 so event buildings provide rewards of my T3 boosted goods plus 1. I have so many now that I don't really need any more. But I could really use some T1 and T2 goods. Those are always needed, especially T1. When I started playing there were no events for awhile, so I missed those...
  6. Please Explain Evolving Buildings with No Artifacts

I understand the reasoning for no universal artifacts. What I don't understand is why evolving buildings are continually offered in the magic academy when there's no way to evolve them. Most state that they aren't really useful until level 5, so why are they offered?
  7. Any Way to Delete my Post?

I posted a message when my FS was searching for new players. Since then, the FS has been disbanded. Is there any way to delete this useless post?
  8. Closed | Archived Messaging System Needs Some Tweaks

I guess I'm the bonehead! Yes, I can copy and paste a message sent to me. But I do use notepad for copy and paste so I'll try using Word. Any was to use tabs so things line up?
  9. Closed | Archived Messaging System Needs Some Tweaks

Even though it's pretty basic, the messaging system could use a few user friendly fixes. When doing a copy & paste from a text file, it adds extra blank lines at every linefeed. This makes the message too long and hard to read. There's no way to copy & paste a message sent to me so I can use it...