• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Other KP & Fixes to speed up aspects of the game

Hoping there's help on the way.... At least several times a week, I see fellowship members retiring their city or taking a pause because the game is requiring too much time with RL, especially people who play in multiple worlds. Because of RL and time commitment to play, some are skipping...
  2. Help KP and Fixes to speed up aspects of the game

Hoping there's help on the way.... At least several times a week, I see fellowship members retiring their city or taking a pause because the game is requiring too much time with RL, especially people who play in multiple worlds. Because of RL and time commitment to play, some are skipping...
  3. Daily Gift / Shopping Not Opening

For several days not I can't open the Daily Gift / Shopping icon on my phone. What is a solution to this issue?
  4. Spire

How can I view past Spire rewards?
  5. Neighborly Help

I would like to make a suggestion related to neighborly help. Would it be possible to have each player select what they would like to receive - coins - culture .... (similar to the heart on AW's) That would allow visiting players to simply swipe their icon to give them what they prefer? I've...