• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Blindsider66

Are Tournaments back on track?

After last weeks little snafu left me wrong-suited in troops, and with no definitive answer as to which Tournament we in Winyandor will face this Tuesday, I have decided to play it safe and reinforced my troops equally. I can't afford to be pumping time-offs into the barracks to get troops I...
  2. Blindsider66

Sequence change in the Academy

I usually have something cooking up in my Magic Academy and it's not very often that it is left inactive. After checking to see what is available, or on the progress of whatever it is I am brewing up, I flip over to the Enchantments page and ensure all five slots are being used. Earlier this...
  3. Blindsider66

Is this a bug or just a hiccup?

A couple nights ago this message appeared when I was trying to open the shop and collect the daily chest. I shut down the game then logged back in later and all was well. Like I said I don't think it's a bug. Just never had a message like it displayed on my screen before. Peace Blindsider66
  4. Blindsider66

Heavy Melee Shrine's?

A building labeled 'Heavy Melee Shrine 'caught my eye last night while I was visiting a neighbor. I almost didn't see it sitting there because it fit in so nicely with a grouping of Military Buildings ( UUU, MMM & ELR ) yet it is definitely something I have never seen before. I searched around...
  5. Blindsider66

When are they ever discovered?

After reading the posts here last night regarding which cities were considered the centers of each World map I decided to do a little browsing of my own. I scrolled past dozens of players I either know or know of. Surprisingly, I found out my two Winyandor cities were actually situated only 20...
  6. Blindsider66

Seeking a laid-back Fellowship

I am currently looking for a Fellowship filled with casual players. I'm trying to stay clear of highly competitive groups as my online time is somewhat restricted at the moment. Willing to do my share. Boosted in Steel, Crystal and those red stones. Sorry, I am having one of those days..:( If...
  7. Blindsider66

Can there be too much of a good thing?

The new method of donating KP has allowed for me to deposit far greater amounts into the Ancient Wonders of my friends and of my Fellowship. However, this morning I found myself stopped in my tracks after only playing 200KP. The message stated that the individual (recipient) had received enough...
  8. Blindsider66

Bonus points on the Spire?

A few months ago theres was talk regarding total points available on the Spire (1575 ). Or whether it was possible to get more. This weeks count in Winyandor is clearly one of the rare times that extra points have been recorded (1643 ). Congrats to the members of Derp Alliance for a sweet run.
  9. Blindsider66

Closed | Contact Support I can count the men. Can you count the men?

This latest version of Elvenar, V 1.127, has caused me nothing but damned problems at every turn. Once again I play on the us2 server in Winyandor on a mobile platform using the name Blindsider66. You should remember me from last month when I brought to your attention the 'Payback Currency' bug...
  10. Blindsider66

Military Buildings are on backorder!

Are there any methods for influencing the frequency of recipes in the MA? Are prolonged absences of certain recipes something we must sadly endure. It never seems to fail that the recipes I require are at the end of their rotation, out of stock or possibly just not available to me for the next...
  11. Blindsider66

Available Provinces

I have a quick question regarding the amount of Provinces that a player has available to them in any given Tournament. I figured it would be the total number of Provinces scouted divided by nine. For example I have 387 Provinces on my world map that are scouted, divide that by 9 and you get 43...
  12. Blindsider66

Is it a bug or a part of the quests

I'm not quite sure if this is a bug or perhaps a part of the game I am unfamiliar with but here goes. My user name is Blindsider66 and I am in the world Winyandor on the live server us2 I was playing the Rise of the Phoenix Cult game that is currently being run and the game version is 1.125...
  13. Blindsider66

Payback Currency

I'm not quite sure if this is a bug or perhaps a part of the game I am unfamiliar with but here goes. My user name is Blindsider66 and I am in the world Winyandor on the live server us2 I was playing the Rise of the Phoenix Cult game that is currently being run and the game version is 1.125...
  14. Blindsider66

It was right there. Or was it?

This might be a question for the Bugs-R-Us Dept. but I'm going to ask it here first. Has anyone else ever gone to the Quest page to select a Chest and found all 3 Chests valued at 150 Sky Essence. The prizes all listed at ![Payback Currency] and the reward showing "All Prizes", 500 Phoenix...
  15. Blindsider66

Who's winning? How can we tell?

With all the changes having been implemented in this game lately, I find it strange that no scoreboard has been erected to rank an individual fellowships tournament progress against the other fellowships of that world. The addition of 9 Bonus Chests to the original 10 is a great motivator, and...
  16. Blindsider66

Fellowship Adventure

There is confusion amongst the members of my fellowship as to when the new Adventure is scheduled to start. We have been notified of Tuesday, Oct 6th being the launch of the new Tournament style on US servers, but nothing about the Adventure. Some members say it begins on Monday the 5th. Has...
  17. Blindsider66

Ancient Wonders

I would like suggest a minor change to the Ancient Wonders section that could possibly make keeping track of Ancient Wonders much easier to do. I am about to start chapter 11, and like most players at that level, have quite a few AW's to deal with when it comes to upgrading. My main issue is...
  18. Blindsider66

Is Relic placement random?

In the Magic Academy, there are three relics used to create Combining Catalysts, marble, silk and gem. The absence of any one of these relics will bring my Academy, and therefore my city to a screeching halt. Today just happens to be one of those glorious days. I now find myself searching for a...
  19. Blindsider66

Why is there no statistics board set up in here.

With Tournaments every week and stats from FA's and the Spire to compare it only makes sense to have a Universal Leader Board. Big screen, picture in picture, all the news from all the worlds. That might be nice.
  20. Blindsider66

When does the fat lady sing?

This FA has somehow slipped in, taken up residence inside my head, and is now living there rent free. When I close my eyes I'm bombarded with visions of numbers and combinations, guilds, wands and hats, none of which were the least bit invited. I tried limiting my participation in the adventure...