• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

That is better for sure, still doesn't solve the problem. Going to remove that from OP since I was wrong about that. Thanks for the clarification.
  2. This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

I've played other games that died very quickly, like 2/3 of the players leave in a matter of weeks (see Dragon Champions, Star Wars hero collector game for examples). This AW change is going to be an epic disaster. For starters, player bases can't stand to be lied to. Inno is absolutely lying...
  3. Help Stuck on Chapter 21 quest - collect Prey

Ok I see I can spend a couple hundread at a time in diabhol's workshop...... why can't you make these collect or donate???? So frustrating, bad design.
  4. Help Stuck on Chapter 21 quest - collect Prey

I'm stuck on the collect 20,000 prey quest. My prey capacity is full, and there is no way to spend it. How am I suppose to complete this quest?
  5. Crusaders - 10 chest weekly cleared a few inactive players, need replacements. Low weekly requirements

10 tournament chests every week for about a year and a half straight. Get 7-8 spire chests as well. Laid back and casual, low weekly requirement, just ask to contribute a little towards tournament. See fellowship description in game and apply. Thanks.
  6. unit buf's on the browser

I agree with you. I would've lost a lot more troops if my FIre Phoenix, DA, and trees were not working.
  7. Provide a thumbnail of the battlefield on the encounter window.

That's one of the best recommendations I've ever seen
  8. Wind Walkers - 2 spots - 80 straight gold spires.

bump 1 spot open
  9. Wind Walkers - 2 spots - 80 straight gold spires.

Message me in game. 2 spots open. Details in FS description.
  10. Eliminate unwritten policy

I made a suggestion a couple weeks ago that additional restore tickets should be available via diamond purchase. It is NOT a reasonable policy that someone who has played for 4+ years only get 1 restore. The cities are too big and accidents will happen, especially on mobile. If this is a...
  11. Accidental building restore via Diamonds

Although there is a one time per account accidental building restore, it would be nice (especially for long time players who have already used this feature) to be able to purchase additional restores with diamonds. I understand the 1 time policy or support would be swamped with requests asking...
  12. Warning window when accepting 0 and 1 star trades

I see your point and its valid, but also valid is that we have scammers on our server posting ridiculous requests hoping someone will accept. I have accidently accepted some of these before and lost a LOT of goods. I try to clear pending trades for FS and neighbors, and it stinks having to be...
  13. Why do evolving and set buildings not give city score

I'd bet this has been discussed many times before, but what is the reasoning that evolving buildings and set buildings don't give any city score? It seems like a penalty. There are chapter 17 cities with way higher scores than me, although my city is clearly better. Not that I care about city...
  14. 24hr switching rule for spire/tournament

you are correct, after 24 hours the visual warning went away, and the spire chests are now green checks. THanks.
  15. 24hr switching rule for spire/tournament

thank you for looking into this. This happened again to one my FS this week. Right now there is NO time for a player to switch without missing spire or tournament rewards for the previous or upcoming week. This is frustrating.
  16. So what exactly is the new rule for new member participation in weekly FS spire/tournament

I asked if this was a known bug, or if another change had occurred that I wasn't aware of, before requesting the member to open a ticket. It was a general question, I did not ask for the situation to be investigate based on my post, so why would I start providing that information that is more...
  17. So what exactly is the new rule for new member participation in weekly FS spire/tournament

I play more than one city. Fellowship name is Crusaders. New player is wytlyt. Way to assume I was lying...................
  18. So what exactly is the new rule for new member participation in weekly FS spire/tournament

We added a new member about an hour after the tournament ended yesterday. Today there is a lock icon on his spire progress that says he will not earn fellowship rewards until next time. He joined well before the start of the spire. Is this a bug? Or did they change rules again without...
  19. Sigh, very poor communication about new FS rule changes this week!!!!!

@helya I see you're not going to address this point, because there is no way to logically answer it without admitting you (maybe not you directly, but the team as a whole) did not properly alert players of this penalizing change. Just because some forum rats live here and know everything that...