• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. This game is about to die with the upcoming AW changes

I've played other games that died very quickly, like 2/3 of the players leave in a matter of weeks (see Dragon Champions, Star Wars hero collector game for examples). This AW change is going to be an epic disaster. For starters, player bases can't stand to be lied to. Inno is absolutely lying...
  2. Help Stuck on Chapter 21 quest - collect Prey

I'm stuck on the collect 20,000 prey quest. My prey capacity is full, and there is no way to spend it. How am I suppose to complete this quest?
  3. Crusaders - 10 chest weekly cleared a few inactive players, need replacements. Low weekly requirements

10 tournament chests every week for about a year and a half straight. Get 7-8 spire chests as well. Laid back and casual, low weekly requirement, just ask to contribute a little towards tournament. See fellowship description in game and apply. Thanks.
  4. Wind Walkers - 2 spots - 80 straight gold spires.

Message me in game. 2 spots open. Details in FS description.
  5. Accidental building restore via Diamonds

Although there is a one time per account accidental building restore, it would be nice (especially for long time players who have already used this feature) to be able to purchase additional restores with diamonds. I understand the 1 time policy or support would be swamped with requests asking...
  6. Why do evolving and set buildings not give city score

I'd bet this has been discussed many times before, but what is the reasoning that evolving buildings and set buildings don't give any city score? It seems like a penalty. There are chapter 17 cities with way higher scores than me, although my city is clearly better. Not that I care about city...
  7. So what exactly is the new rule for new member participation in weekly FS spire/tournament

We added a new member about an hour after the tournament ended yesterday. Today there is a lock icon on his spire progress that says he will not earn fellowship rewards until next time. He joined well before the start of the spire. Is this a bug? Or did they change rules again without...
  8. Horrible change - fix it now

Sorry, but this change to where new FS members can not participate in Spire once it starts it absolute trash. Terrible, horrible, etc. What a freaking joke. Just to be clear, if a member leaves the FS unexpectedly at the tournament end (which is usually when it happens), we have 18 hours to...
  9. Sigh, very poor communication about new FS rule changes this week!!!!!

Our FS has a player going on an extended break. He was sticking around until we found a replacement, which we did. We did the swap out yesterday evening without knowing that new players can NOT participate in spire if it has already start. This was not communicated to us ahead of time, and...
  10. Wind Walkers - Weekly Gold SPire

Looking for a spire player. 39 gold badges in 40 weeks. 13-14 tournament chests. All the loot. Message me in game.
  11. Inventory search on browser version

Mobile version has a search feature in your inventory, it would be nice if browser version also had
  12. Improvement to royal prizes

The royal prizes are great idea. Its nice to see something like this to spend diamonds on!!! Great job! However, I do recommend a tweak. In the past, there have been larger culture buildings in the events like Great Auction, Herds Gathering, Rise of Phoenix, etc. I've noticed these have been...
  13. Wind Walkers - Weekly gold spire and 13 tourney chests

Message Qybyrn in game. We had 2 players retire from game, looking for their replacements. We want players who complete at least the second level of spire, with the ability to push higher occasionally if needed (like if we are short a member for the week). We have gold spire 16 times in the...
  14. Wind Walkers - Gold spire FS seeks new member

We recently had a player retire from the game, so we have an opening in a weekly gold spire fellowship. We easily cleared gold for 9 straight weeks with over 1400+ points each week, ranking anywhere between 2nd and 7th amoungst fellowships during those weeks. We missed our 10th straight by 11...
  15. Wind Walkers - Spire Serious FS / Close to Gold

We just changed our weekly requirements to become a very serious spire FS. Minimum requirement is now to finish 2nd floor. Not everyone wanted to comply with the new reqs so we lost 4 members. Looking to fill their spots with like minded players. We got 11th spire chest last week with only...
  16. Watchful Winter Owl recipe in magic academy?

I accidently deleted the watchful winter owl building, is it going to show up in the magic academy?
  17. Wind Walkers - recruiting (10 chest tourney, 10-11 chest spire)

Hello. Looking for a couple daily active players who do a minimum of 1000/week tourney (prefer 1600+) AND complete at least High Halls in the spire. If you don't currently complete high halls because your fellowship is not spire active, but you would if you were getting the spire FS chests...
  18. New tournament format

Just wanted to say great job on these new tourney format. It is SOOOO much faster and better. I love only 1 encounter per province, it makes it so I can manually fight a few. It was pointless to attempt to manually fight when I had to do 80-100 encounters per round, but now I can select a...
  19. Position filled

Position filled has been filled
  20. New players and elite buildings

I recently quit another game after playing for a few months because I got to the point where I realized that every other player in the ladder had one character I didn't have. That character was WAY overpowered, and I had zero chance to advance without her. That event that rewarded that...