• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Wonder Society question

Thanks for all the input.
  2. Wonder Society question

anyone?
  3. Wonder Society question

On the Wonder Society spreadsheet, if the same play that is the target donates to themselves do you still put the numbers in for that players AW? Also, if someone from another FS donates to the target do you just leave the AW as not showing complete? Thanks
  4. Bagel Band - Seeking new members

We are a semi-casual group. We get 10+ chests and silver in spire, aiming for gold. If you want to grow with a good group and no drama and enthusiastic about tourney and spire please come give us a try. nucklehead
  5. Bagel Band - Seeking new members

We are a semi-casual group. We get 10+ chests and silver in spire, aiming for gold. If you want to grow with a good group and no drama and enthusiastic about tourney and spire please come give us a try. nucklehead
  6. Wonder Society question

Thanks for the responces.
  7. Wonder Society question

What if a person upgrades their AW before the Wonder Society has a chance to check the KP donation and update the spreadsheet? Is there another way to check donations other than the AW research tab? Thanks
  8. Next FA

Thanks
  9. Next FA

Where can I find info about the next FA? Thanks
  10. Bagel Band needs crystal players

We are semi-casual. We require tourney. We are 10+ chests. Spire is optional but we have been getting silver in Spire. We need Marble or Plank, Crystal and Gems boosted players. Thanks for checking us out!
  11. Bagel Band

We are semi-casual. We require tourney. We are 10+ chests. Spire is optional. We did just get our first Silver in Spire. We need Marble or Plank, Crystal and Gems players. Thanks for checking us out!
  12. Bagel Band

We are semi-casual. We require tourney. Spire is optional, though a lot do participate. Play boosted goods. You have to show growth but not a set minimum. We have been doing 8 or 9 chests but want to eventually get to 10 chests. We help each other the best we can. FA is optional. Fair trades...
  13. When if next FA?

Thanks so much for all the info!!
  14. When if next FA?

Where can I find what the new badge changes are? Thanks
  15. When if next FA?

When if next FA? Thanks
  16. brown bear

Thanks. Very disappointed with Elvenar.
  17. brown bear

Since this years Autumn Zodiac does not drop the bear artifact for the brown bear and the only way I see to get them is to make them in magic academy for 2 moon bear artifacts, is there anyway to get a maxed brown bear this year? Thanks
  18. Auto-fight in Tourney and troop selection

This question is specific to Auto-fight in Tourney. I'm having a hard time figuring out what works best. I'm not really sure how to ask so I will give an example situation. Say I'm fighting 3 star mix of heavy range and heavy melee, but mostly heavy range. I have 2 star sorceress, 1 star...
  19. Fairies Chapter

Cool, thx for the info. How long did it take to finish the chapter?
  20. Fairies Chapter

when you only had 3 day and 4 night farms about how long did it take to finish the chapter? Thanks