• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. LisaMV

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Thanks! :) :diamond:
  2. LisaMV

"Current update was updated to reflect updated information on the update." lol!
  3. LisaMV

Wow... hunted this thread down - I guess our comments are no longer wanted? Hm. Well, if anyone finds this :rolleyes: Is there info on whether we can ever craft a second base for all these nice artifacts we get in spire? I have 7 each of Boblin's and Echoes and would seriously consider putting...
  4. LisaMV

Looking for the right Fellowship

Oh my! You would love our fellowship, not sure if you are up to it. We have a nice mix, but are a gold spire fellowship. Big people like to help the little ones, too! Maximum Effort! :)
  5. LisaMV

MA Production change?!

yeah- it seems a little random, and sloppy. I thought at first they were putting them in order of length of production (which would make the most sense to me) but no, it is just adding more random and pointless chaos to the game for me. juat argh, all around.
  6. LisaMV

MA Production change?!

I just went into my 4 cities to check my MA's, and suddenly they were all producing CC's instead of MM spells! They seem to have randomly changed the order, and REPLACED what was cooking! o_O No warning, no notice - there is no "outloud" update, but clearly there was. I never craft CC's, but...
  7. LisaMV

I cannot log into any of my 4 worlds - anyone else?

YES I also tried chrome - and it is the first Main page that will not even load.
  8. LisaMV

I cannot log into any of my 4 worlds - anyone else?

...for the last hour! My internet is fine, I am on a MacBook. ? eek. o_O
  9. LisaMV

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

(They ARE pretty! thanks for the pic) These are not "useless", at least for a caterer - what's wrong with a little production boost, at the small 1x1 size? plus you don't need a street connection.
  10. LisaMV

Mama Juul's Fusion Feast

I am quite discouraged about how this event is going. I really disliked the former version of this method, but this time the foods are really cute, and easy to distinguish - it's fun! My problem is the really crappy prize windows - I have spent tons for 5 AW KPs, a coin rain, and other garbage...
  11. LisaMV

ANTEDILUVIAN

lol - I read your overview... it wasn't much help though! Do you have minimum requirements?
  12. LisaMV

Season of Dreams Discussion Thread

OK ~ it turns out that my ONE "make troops" producer works: current chapter level 10 Witch's Hut. @MaidenFair But what I am VERY interested is this: "Dwarven Citadel...well worth their space in my city for catering purposes" I haven't put mine down, and I am always looking at it,thinking...
  13. LisaMV

Looking for an active but chill/supportive fellowship

How did I miss this...?! argh. Well, Maximum Effort sounds perfect for you:) ~ so you now have another option in the future ;) :diamond:
  14. LisaMV

@free-spirit & @MaidenFair Thank you so much for trying to help ~ yes, I "tried" (lol always succeed w/out trying on this) and got some fighters in the Event just now, did NOT count. *sigh* I have Forbidden Ruins in 2 of my cities... with one shot at it working in the 24 hrs.
  15. LisaMV

(@SoggyShorts = lol! excellent point) @Mykan = Troop Instants don't work, already tried that The idea that I can "just make troops" with my required barracks shows less understanding of the military complex than even I have! lol I have none of the extra buildings for troops that you all have...
  16. LisaMV

OK ~ I have just received a Daily Quest for producing troops. I don't, I am a full-time caterer. I don't see any reset for this, so is this YET ANOTHER double-down on the fighter stuff? The Events are now laced so heavily with all fighty things, as dailies, as extras, as the main building - it...
  17. LisaMV

can't delete. for some reason.
  18. LisaMV

1 Father Glitter Tree or 2?

OK - I am chiming in, because I had thought "Oh my! That is so sweet and 'of the season' to give each city it's own Christmas tree! wow - after all, we spend evergy and time in every city we play, and who but certain nuts :rolleyes: who are pathologically devoted to the game are even going to...
  19. LisaMV

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

@Enevhar Aldarion ~ thank you for answering the exact questions I had! wow - I guess your crystal ball was recently polished... :)
  20. LisaMV

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

@crackie "baby city"? "baby city"????? WHAT?!! DId you start another city!? Come be in my fellowship! please please please please please please!?!?!?!?!?! :)