• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. LisaMV

MA Production change?!

I just went into my 4 cities to check my MA's, and suddenly they were all producing CC's instead of MM spells! They seem to have randomly changed the order, and REPLACED what was cooking! o_O No warning, no notice - there is no "outloud" update, but clearly there was. I never craft CC's, but...
  2. LisaMV

I cannot log into any of my 4 worlds - anyone else?

...for the last hour! My internet is fine, I am on a MacBook. ? eek. o_O
  3. LisaMV

can't delete. for some reason.
  4. LisaMV

‍ Baker's Dozen ~ Recruiting in Khel

We have openings, due to RL circumstances ~ come join the Bakery of relaxed over-achievers! :diamond:10++ chests and Gold Spire:diamond:, everyone's input is appreciated in making decisions, active KP swaps, cheery chat. :) [ :steel:steel :crystal:crystal :elixir:elixir - a plus!] * * * * * *...
  5. LisaMV

Link for new Event discussion thread >

@Nightguest = seems to be a typo in the "https" part, but still doesn't work :)
  6. LisaMV

Looking for a Spire Hopper to join our Bakery!

Come have fun with a friendly bunch of natural over-achievers in Baker's Dozen! I myself am looking for more members for my Spire Addicts Not Anonymous club ~ (yes, there will be coffee and fresh baked goods at every meeting - srsly, how is it even a meeting without that?!) :diamond: If you can...
  7. LisaMV

Spire of Eternity reward > Carnival Artifact?

What is this? Carnival? I like it, but it is a mystery to me. ...and is there no discussion thread for the New Spire of Eternity Rewards announcement? For some reason, I thought there usually was one.
  8. LisaMV

PERKS = Spire Bank Question!

Ok! to all you clever folks out there, and hopefully some of you with experience in this matter: :diamond::diamond::diamond: I know that we can use our spire bank on any of the 'purple awards points' [these probably have a name], if your saved amount can get you there, exactly like Tournament...
  9. LisaMV

10. LisaMV

ElvenStats not updating...?

Does anyone know what is going on with this? It has been days & days, yikes! It's good thing we don't have an FA coming soon, THAT could be awkward :rolleyes:
  11. LisaMV

Schedule for Spire Artifacts / Craftable Bases in MA?

I cannot seem to find all those posts for this new method of making various Evolving Buildings. But more importantly, is there any schedule and/or rhyme & reason to this so we could actually plan and make some decisions for our cities? Perhaps one of you brainy data collectors know about this...
  12. LisaMV

Sep 20 ~ anyone having problems logging into Winyandor right now?

My other 3 worlds are just fine... so odd! Throwing off all my timing, argh. :rolleyes: thanks :)
  13. LisaMV

Winyandor not loading - ?

Hey forum peeps! I am in 4 worlds, everything is fine & normal, but suddenly (for the last 1/2 hour) I cannot load my Winyandor city. Very odd! Is anyone else having issues there? Thanks! :)
  14. LisaMV

help! lol, Inno is hiding a 24-hr special from me...

omg, I got a pop-up special buildings deal in my biggest city, glanced at it quickly since I was just logging my cities back in, and now it has completely disappeared. It is neither in the Inno announcements, nor in the diamond specials menu...WHERE COULD IT BE??! All-eee all-eee all in...
  15. LisaMV

Stuck on Quest for 20 Residences at level 22...

Good Day O Wise Ones of Elvenar! I am currently, or will be shortly, stuck for a long time on this particular Quest. Is it foolish to decline it when I can? Perhaps it is because I am addicted to pop/cul buildings, and have particular space requirements due to not being a fighter, but I cannot...
  16. LisaMV

HELP! The email gift for the Misty Forest event won't work!

I have been waiting all this time to decide the city I wanted to give it too, and now that there is less than 2 hours for today's prize that I have been waiting for, it will not work! I have logged out, reloaded the email, gone through the web version etc. Nothing works. There is no time to...
  17. LisaMV

...about to enter Sorcerers & Dragons... should I click? ...wait? eek.

I have all these bits of information floating in my head: a new chapter makes everything more expensive, right? Tourney, Spire... but also, during an event, I would want to get the next chapter level buildings, right? I am standing on the precipice here... not really sure what is the best way to...
  18. LisaMV

Mana ~ eek! Best strategies...?

I read the Woodelves mana info on elvengems already... I need some actual humans/elves with experience. Decay seems horrifying, for teeth or mana. What do you do that works best, for collecting? Which buildings do you like best? I just started Woodelves, and I have [no laughing] 1 willow, and 2...
  19. LisaMV

Quests & Guest Races

I have been in Orcs chapter for quite awhile now, but held on to my Fairy factories for a long time, both because they are so pretty and because I wanted to stock up on goods need to make Blossom Streets in the future. I finally sold off my night farms to make more room for the Orc stuff, having...
  20. LisaMV

Help! Orcs are coming...

I have decided I want to stay in Fairies forever, but the Lords of Elvenar have other plans... I am at the edge of the cliff refusing to put those last 3 KPs in:eek:....... YES, I read elvengems already - but I want to know what you all learned from doing it, what you wish you had done, or what...