• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Chapter 20

Did you ever find out what needs to be done to satisfy this? the video doesn't answer the question.
  2. Chapter 20

Why did no one answer this question? The original poster said she tried all the songs and they didn't work. So it must not be in the Harmony Grove?
  3. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

The quests for #s 11 and 13a are the same. Does that mean we're supposed to have two Scrolls manufactories at level 32? It's a bit odd considering none of the guest race challenges require the use of Wonder Wax. I don't want to waste resources to build a 2nd one if it's not really needed. Can...
  4. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

It looks like you have to upgrade your Fortress in order to increase the production cap.
  5. Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

Looking through the Chapter KP quests, I'm only seeing that the ascended good for silk is needed and it's not requested until nearly the end, Breeding Facilities Upgrades. None of the quests ask for ascended crystal or scroll goods.
  6. Show Chapter Numbers

When visiting or giving help to other players, it would be handy to know at a glance which chapter they're currently on.
  7. adding expansions after 500 cleared provinces ?

Yeah, that's a huge jump in provinces needed between expansions 60 and 61. Crazy.
  8. Do you need planks, scrolls, or magic dust? Have room for a few more?

Darielle is correct in that you won't need to worry about sentient goods until later chapters. But I found that I had leveled up some of those manufactories and then sold them, not thinking I would need them later on. You do need them later, so it's not a bad idea to have 1 of each. I ended up...
  9. adding expansions after 500 cleared provinces ?

All I know is that prior to Chapter 14, I only needed to complete 9 provinces in order to gain 1 expansion. Now I need 18. Up until Chapter 14, I was able to gain a few expansions just by completing provinces. This means I'm stuck in this chapter for a few months instead of a few weeks, which...
  10. Do you need planks, scrolls, or magic dust? Have room for a few more?

Eventually you will need some of your non-boosted manufactories in order to produce sentient goods. Whatever your boost is now, your sentient goods boost will be the relic that sits right after it as shown in the main hall relics tab. Those manufactories will need to be leveled up to 24 in order...
  11. Wanted: An Inventory Area or Storage Ability

Making settlement buildings set, meaning you can't move them while they are producing, is extremely frustrating and harshly punitive. The outlines of the Construct buildings cannot be easily identified, nor can the open area spaces between them be easily spotted. Yes, Elvengems does provide...
  12. adding expansions after 500 cleared provinces ?

I only have 457 completed provinces and just noticed that instead of needing 9 additional to get a new expansion, I now need 18 provinces for each expansion?! I don't have enough room to fit the Constructs settlement in spite of having all magic residences. Do they expect people to start selling...
  13. The May Celebration Event Discussion

The troop instants are great! Was hoping to see some time skip prizes, maybe an elusive blueprint, and evolutions for some of my Phoenix pieces.