• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. AmityRayne

Are you ready for an adventure???

Experienced players starting a new fellowship .. New Beginnings. Be a founding member!! Our goals .. Help new players grow! Build a team .. Participate in everything and have fun )) We would love to have you join us!! IM Tamster 223 or AmityRayne in Arendyll
  2. AmityRayne

Fairy Tale ... slot just opened

We are: Fun Chatty Supportive Competitive :) 10 chests a week in Tourney If we sound like a fit for you .. Give us a shout!
  3. AmityRayne

New fellowship found .. Thanks!

I always reach second floor, last week second to last floor. I think my average on tournament is over 1000. My first priority is advancement of fellowship. I never miss a day checking trades or helping
  4. AmityRayne

New fellowship found .. Thanks!

I am an active player 70k+ (planks, silk, dust). I jump in at least 3 times a day, help all members and neighbors daily. I pick up trades, play hard on spire and tournaments. I would like to find a more chatty fellowship with a fun, chill atmosphere. I am a team player and try to help out ...
  5. AmityRayne

Eagles Flight Fellowship recruiting

If you want to be an active player .. Want to jump in head first .. We need you!! Experienced players are willing to answer questions and help your city grow!!