• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. VPN

Absolutely not. There was no reason in the world to do a system restore on three different computers where everything is working except Elvenar but Elvenar was working if I ran VPN which points to a network problem. the next morning everything worked fine. it was the DNS which was corrected when...
  2. VPN

Every single program and app works on all three devices only Elenar is requiring the VPN so to me, it sounds like an Elvenar problem not a problem with my ISP.
  3. VPN

Thanks I decided to wait it out. Tech-support told me to do a restore on all three of my devices!! Who in their right mind would do that?
  4. VPN

I have been playing this game for three years and this has never happened. I was playing this morning and then put it down for an hour. When I went back to my game, it would not load. I kept getting a message saying.” there is something missing. Please check your Internet connection.” This was...
  5. you messed it up again!

They fixed it for the last event. In addition to spire/encounters, there was a third choice of tournaments. I can do the tournaments!
  6. you messed it up again!

The events give me the possibility of getting better population buildings. Then I have more room for factories.
  7. you messed it up again!

Main hall is fully upgraded. I don’t want to do any more research because I don’t want to go to chapter 3.
  8. you messed it up again!

I can’t scout anymore because my money only goes to 1.3 million and it costs 1.4 million to scout. Event is over.
  9. you messed it up again!

You fixed the last event so everybody had a chance to finish but you put a stopper on this one again. Quest 47 requires six encounters or six spire. Why did you leave out six tournament? I am chapter two so I don’t have the spire to do and I cannot win six encounters because I have no...
  10. Issues with the improvements

Thank you for changing the encounter requirements which now make the events playable by people in all chapters