• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Jiali

The New Land in Sinya Arda - Now Hiring!

Active, loosely knit bunch of undercover Elvenar fanatics who enjoy killing the tourneys and spire as much as just kicking back and chilling to an occasional visit. Join the chat, share tips and trades, grow your city or not. It's up to you! Join our awesome Ancient Wonder rotation, play in the...
  2. Jiali

Secrets of a Traveling Merchant

They set up shop on a single square of road if they can. They need no help from my workshops, require NO culture and need no hired help. Space required - minimal! Unfortunately, they can only provide a small amount of unboosted goods. I think they're great, but my city is growing and I really...
  3. Jiali

The final spire battle

I always fight my way through the battles in this game when I can. It's sometimes tough to maintain the troops required for both the tourneys and the spire. The time instants sure do help though. With that said, I'm just curious. How do you guys deal with the last battle before the gates in the...
  4. Jiali

Waiting patiently for the Phoenix artifact conversion...

Has anyone seen the conversion from Coldfire to 2019 Phoenix artifact in the MA? I've seen a bunch that convert TO the 2020's, but so far.... NONE that will help me level up my Fire Phoenix With May 6th coming soon, I'm getting a little nervous! :eek:
  5. Jiali

New AW Help Feature

I'm really loving this new AW donation feature! I play mostly on PC and it's awesome that we can: - See other members' favorite AW, - Quickly see which AW's we've made donations to, - See at a glance which AW's other members have built (instead of searching around in their city forever!), - One...
  6. Jiali

Coldfire Phoenix vs. Gingerbread Mansion

Hi guys, Please forgive me if this info is posted somewhere but I searched the forum and couldn't find enough to make a decision. I'm wondering whether I should build the Coldfire Phoenix from the Gathering of the Phoenix Cults event.. If I want to build it, I'll need to sell 1 of 2 buildings...