• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Henroo

elvenar birthday

Got a pop-up today saying it was Elvenar's 9th birthday. It also gave me a Mysterious Egg as a free gift.
  2. Henroo

missing residences and workshops

I have not experienced this problem firsthand, however multiple players in my Winyandor fellowship have reported that old residences and workshops they had teleported into storage are now missing. I was wondering if anybody else had experienced this issue?
  3. Henroo

Spirit Wolf Pack

Does anyone know if the Spirit Wolf Pack building is a unique building that was offered once? Or is it a regular building that will be offered again in future Halloween events? I have 1 copy of it which is a little out of date. If it will come again, I will sell it off for CCs. But if it is a...
  4. Henroo

magic chess set

I started a brand new city over a month ago. I am constantly checking the magic academy there because I need 1 more piece for my Moonstone Library set. And I have realized that I have not seen a single piece of the Magic Chess set yet. Does anybody know if it has been taken out of the magic...
  5. Henroo

started a new city

I had been considering the idea of starting a new city for awhile because I had never played the early chapters under the current tech tree. When the AW update hit, my first reaction was that I will never do it. But after further thought, I decided to try it. Mainly as an experiment. We are all...
  6. Henroo

Missing Friends

So one of the reasons Inno has given for trying to switch from the forums to discord has been that activity in the forums has decreased. And honestly, they are right. But I don't think that is because discord is better than the forum, I think it is just because some of the most active forum...
  7. Henroo

Forum Reinstate In-game link to the forum

This suggestion is pretty simple. I would like for Inno to put back the in-game link to the forum. Currently the only in-game link goes to discord. It should not be that difficult to have both. And not having a link to the forum is going to starve the forum of future members. I do realize that...
  8. Henroo

changes to ancient wonders

I thought I had recently seen a post that the Devs were contemplating rebalancing changes to some of the ancient wonders. But now I can' find it again. Does anyone know where this post is located?
  9. Henroo

Mana Rune

Does the 70% bonus from Mana Rune apply to mana generated by Dragon Abbey? Or does it only apply to mana which is actually made by buildings?
  10. Henroo

Welcome Elovios

There was recently an announcement asking us to welcome a new co-community manager, @Elovios . The problem with that was, it was posted in the announcements sub-forum. And regular players can't comment in that forum. So, there was no way to actually welcome Elovios. I thought I would rectify the...
  11. Henroo

Tournament ending early

I just looked at the timer for the tournament. If it is correct, then the tournament will be ending at 2:00 eastern time. This is 2 hours earlier than typical. @Astram Any idea if this is a 1 week anomaly, or is this a permanent shift in ending time?
  12. Henroo

Pond of Spring

I am very familiar with the Pond of Autumn. It is a great little 2x2 producer of seeds. Elvenarchitect lists a Pond of Spring, which is also 2x2 and is even more efficient at producing seeds. I don't remember ever seeing a Pond of Spring being offered since I started playing the game. Does...
  13. Henroo

How often are messages deleted? And why?

I have 3 cities. In 2 of them the oldest message left in my inbox is from December 1st. In the 3rd it is December 3rd. So I do not have a single message older than 2 months. What I'm wondering is: are messages deleted strictly on a time based manner? Or does activity factor in? Will messages...
  14. Henroo

Welcome Sweetp

I happened to look at active members online just now and noticed a brand new forum moderator @Sweetp was active. So I thought I would make a thread welcoming them. Don't worrry @Sweetp! We are not (that) hostile to oversight. And we (mostly) obey rules.
  15. Henroo

oh wise one

I just noticed I am now listed as "oh wise one" instead of "well-known member." I am not complaining. I was just wondering what the criteria was to be a wise one? Having to ask would seem to indicate that I not actually that wise. ;) Or does questioning one's wisdom prove that one is in fact...
  16. Henroo

Unique Buildings

Many of the older prize buildings have been offered again, either as daily prizes in new events or in the Magic Academy. However there are some buildings which have only been offered once, either in events or as a free gift. Some of the ones I know of are Unicorn Grove, Menhirok's Barrow, Seeker...
  17. Henroo

Tower of Light question

Just starting the guest race settlement in ch 19. If I upgrade a Tower of Light to a Tower of Darkness, is that going to reset the expiration timer on it?
  18. Henroo

group message threads disappearing

Several times today our group AW swap threads have disappeared from my message inbox. This has happened in both Khelonaar and Arendyll. If I log out of the game and log back in, they will reappear.
  19. Henroo

recruiting question

So this question is mainly for archmages or players who are mages and are involved in their fellowship's recruiting process: I do not like to promise 1 spot to 2 or more different players. So once I send a message to a player asking if they want to join my FS, I generally like to wait until I...
  20. Henroo

fellowship chat censorship

Today the word "cocky" was blanked out and replaced by asterisks in fellowship chat. If Inno insists on running a program to block out profanities, at least make sure it can distinguish between profanities and actual words!