• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. New Game Features More spire levels

We have three levels now with 12 gems. I thinknit would be great to expand this, as 10 chests expanded to 19. There was a time when 10 chests was a challenge, and a time when spire gold was a challenge. Let's increase the spire floors! Maybe add two more,.make it 5? Could make the last stretch...
  2. New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

I want another level (or two or three) in spire. Three is not enough. Ooooohhhhh....maybe at the boss at the top of spire level 6, there's a 5% chance of moonstone library drop lol
  3. Chap 21 AWs

I also will never build the new AWs, almost certain
  4. News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

This is kind of a terrible way to find this out. Shame on Inno. Hope you're wrong Astram.
  5. CAL question

I agree with everything Killy said, but it's...a rather scattered reply, imo... So those elements again: - If you don't care about tournament difficulty, particularly in later provinces, then you don't have to care about AW levels. They will still.impact spire difficulty too, be aware. - while...
  6. CAL question

Thanks as well. Seems like there is significant agreement on this point then and I will still test in the coming weeks and report. For my part, tournament has gotten rather difficult (current average per elvenstats over 19k), and I think I'm carrying significant AW weight...like 100 more levels...
  7. CAL question

Absolutely, thanks for the simple test, of course. Not urgent for me, but I will test and report
  8. CAL question

I've heard that CAL looks at total HIGHEST EVER AW levels instead of CURRENT AW levels at the beginning of tournament/ spire. This doesn't make sense to me, either why it would be true or even HOW it would be true. Can anyone verify, or provide a source for this? This detail does not appear in...
  9. Ancient Wonders losing power in the later chapters

I'm at L16, 45% reduction. So I guess 136h , my mistake
  10. Ancient Wonders losing power in the later chapters

Just for another data point: I'm in ch21 and have a L21 scouts tav (45% reduction in scout time). Just started a new scout, 3d 3h. 75 hours / 0.45 = 167 hours. I have 751 provinces scouted. The game is not just about space, though that's a major aspect....it's also about intent and balance...
  11. I feel sorry for new players :(

I've bought the 200% multiple times...but maybe the first one took multiple years to show up. I don't think it used to exist. Maybe the 200% offer shows up for larger cities, like after a certain premium expansion is purchased? No clue
  12. Disenchanted Artifacts for Magic Academy Use

So you DO want to exchange artifacts for things, you just don't want to exchange artifacts for a crafting material and THEN exchange those for things? Are you just saying you want RRs and bases to be one of the crafting options? Also, wondering, when you say bases do you mean additional...
  13. Disenchanted Artifacts for Magic Academy Use

Converting or disenchanting artifact types into a single resource is definitely the smart way to go. How annoying to have a recipe come up for something you want but can't craft? Related: developing programming to read a players inventory and only offer them crafting recipes corresponding to...
  14. Better Reward for Achieving 19 chests

*waves at bkbajb* I agree with bkbajb. I try not to think about the 10kp per chest 11-19 as a small reward. Instead, I consider that all 25 FS members are getting 90 extra kps from chests, is 2250 kp being funneled into the fellowship...this isba good thing. The RRs are essential when you get...
  15. View deeper player lists

It would be great if we could see deeper player lists. On mobile, I can only see the top 50 tournament results. Why not the top 5000? Same for players and fellowships. Would be great if these were "paged", with a next page and a "go to xx page" button. I can't think who this would be bad for?
  16. Access troop production without forcing collect

I agree with everything here...including the aspect of being able to get so much for 1 pet food...which is why they'll never (and shouldn't) implement this.
  17. Access troop production without forcing collect

Yeah, okay. You're right lol
  18. Access troop production without forcing collect

How would this make the game "cheaper"? Do you mean that, with the use of pet food on a regular basis (not typically considered "cheap"), players could accumulate the same number of ttroopsfor less resources than they could otherwise? Wouldnt that allow players MORE flexibility in playstyle, not...
  19. Hobby Shop in builders hut

Actually, yes, I think. They just laid off 75 people.
  20. Access troop production without forcing collect

The main benefit to this would be for regular tournament troops with brown bear, not to get more FA badges.