• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. New Game Features More spire levels

We have three levels now with 12 gems. I thinknit would be great to expand this, as 10 chests expanded to 19. There was a time when 10 chests was a challenge, and a time when spire gold was a challenge. Let's increase the spire floors! Maybe add two more,.make it 5? Could make the last stretch...
  2. CAL question

I've heard that CAL looks at total HIGHEST EVER AW levels instead of CURRENT AW levels at the beginning of tournament/ spire. This doesn't make sense to me, either why it would be true or even HOW it would be true. Can anyone verify, or provide a source for this? This detail does not appear in...
  3. View deeper player lists

It would be great if we could see deeper player lists. On mobile, I can only see the top 50 tournament results. Why not the top 5000? Same for players and fellowships. Would be great if these were "paged", with a next page and a "go to xx page" button. I can't think who this would be bad for?
  4. Access troop production without forcing collect

Access to the MA through the GUI button, thus not forcing the collection of spells, is great. It allows for additional competitive forces in FA, as well. I really hope devs won't take it away now that I'm pointing it out! I want the same thing added for troop buildings. Like one new button for...
  5. Ability to use EE on pets

Currently, EEs can be used on all buildings which give culture except pets. I'm suggesting they change this and enable EE use for pets. Pros: more targets for EE. Some pets have rather good culture (birds). Some have good culture and give mana (winter owl) and thus become good targets for EE...
  6. New MA building - Frag warehouse

Idea is for a new building in the MA that is large enough and costed to give a meaningful net spell fragments when disenchanted. Example: Large Warehouse, costs maybe 6-12 cc's and 200 frags, but is 40 tiles. Could have nominal (bad) stats; low culture, pop, maybe crappy coin collection every...
  7. Recently deleted tab

When players accidentally delete buildings they rightfully freak out. I guess game mods have some rule about reinstating one building, maybe 1/year? Regardless, having a recently deleted tab that players could access could be helpful for this - deleted buildings could live in this tab for a...
  8. Chests with historical goodies for spell fragmemts

I'm nearly holstering a million spell fragments now, and wishing I could buy an in-game chest which has a chance to give some of the best buildings from the game's history. Enar's Rocks III or something? A chance at a new building specially built for this chest? Could do chests at multiple...
  9. AW idea - late game, tourney enticement

A thought for an AW: Makes time boosters and gives a small attack bonus to all troops (0.25%/level?). Late game, so there isn't a ton of progression. Remaining for many, but progress in tourney is hard because of how difficulty scales now. This would help conquer any stalemate related to...
  10. Thermal Spring of Youth - Good or bad?

So napkin math says that TSoY leveled into the 20s gives the equivalent of 3-4 magic residences worth of pop. There will be a lot of variation on that, but let's just say. Then it takes up space itself. The net gain in space is something like 3 MRs, say. Who is that worth it for? Obviously...
  11. Thermal Spring of Youth

How good is this AW? For a player who leans heavily on pop/cult event buildings or has no magic res, I could see not great. Does it get better for someone who has all magic res, and maybe places optimum pure culture buildings, upgrades roads etc.? Any thoughts about how TSoY might fare in...
  12. Broken MA - restarts game on chest collect

Hi, My MA is broken...when I go to collect my mystical object, I get a pop-up with a little goblin who tells me there's been an error, and the game restarts. I opened a ticket, and was told to clear cache, uninstall, reinstall the app, which I've done. Then I did cleared cache and uninstalled...
  13. Not placing expansions?

Can someone please convince me to place my expansions? I have 3 province expansions (almost 4) and a research expansion that I haven't placed. I have placed quite a few premium expansions. I don't "need" the space, obviously I can fill it with good stuff. Mostly I'm thinking about Marindor's...
  14. Server Wide Quest?

I searched for "boss" in this thread and saw something from JAN2017 archived. Maybe this could be shaped into a different idea from that. Rather than just have a boss fight that would be too much like FA or even spire - where an FS essentially pools troops and resources to engage in battles or...
  15. Spire catering - Plea to MinMax

Was wondering what thoughts are on whether all resources have eqaul chance of being needed when catering in Spire. I think the answer is no, I find that orcs are not needed as much as coins or T1, but that's just a feeling. So if there are 6 options, say coins, supplies, planks, steel...