• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Dwarven Citadel layout with 2 extra buildings

Full set + 3 only blue one is not fully activates (does not receive units from latest link)
  2. Main UI player shortcuts + enhanced pop-ups for AW investments

Lets say it makes active KP exchanges/help inside FS easier skipping opening of FS members window and allows to directly get info/access to a number of chosen external cities who play actively and sometimes have space for KP investments. Yes, the general idea is to bring links to other cities...
  3. Main UI player shortcuts + enhanced pop-ups for AW investments

Summary New game feature - quick info on other players' AW research status. Also quick info on FS members. Details Shortcuts with player icons in top section of main window's UI. Shortcuts directly open AWs research window of a chosen player. Ideally shortcuts for FS members on left side (two...
  4. Dislike Button

What was that? Count likes and dislikes and compare them.
  5. Dislike Button

Add dislike button to forum posts. Easy and convenient way to know what people think about your tourney balancing ideas.
  6. Tournament Changes

Troop packages sale is the response to this thread!
  7. Tournament Changes

The worst thing here is the fact that Inno is not loyal to its most loyal customers - players who are playing for several years. I am playing for only a year and consider myself a new player and probably can even get some benefits from this change. But still I think that this Inno's move is a...
  8. The Tournament is Over - You will Soon Receive Your Rewards announcement keeps popping up

version: v1.102.5-(1935a2b) (2020-04-23 12:16) world: Winyandor browser: vivaldi 3.0.1874.23 (Stable channel) (64-bit) system: win 10 1809 account: Moysha the Dendrophile race: elves reproducibility: 5/5 Started just after the finish of current crystal tournament: I click quest info (to...