• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Agvar

One Word Reply Game

Spirit
  2. Agvar

Has Inno finally lost the plot?

So the latest plot losss seems to be using the existing Fellowship Adventure map and Badge requirements with no thought to how the game has changed over the last few months. Doh! Another example of Inno's 'head in the sand' approach. This game is dying.
  3. Agvar

It goes live on the final servers tomorrow, despite having only been on Beta for a week instead of the normal two, and despite near universal condemnation on Discord - several thousand posts. You'd have hoped the volume itself would have generated some form of response from Inno, but nada.
  4. Agvar

One Word Reply Game

Discord
  5. Agvar

Well, now it's official, Inno have conpletely lost the plot. The discussion on Discord regarding the nerfing of Ancient Wonders confirms it. This may be my last post here, as if the recent changes go live I will be leaving the game (along with many others).
  6. Agvar

One Word Reply Game

Valued
  7. Agvar

One Word Reply Game

critical
  8. Agvar

One Word Reply Game

Abeyance
  9. Agvar

Now, to compound things, Inno are updating Beta world with just 90mins of the FA left to run. What's so urgent they couldn't wait until it had finished? That really is stupid. Another example of Schadenfreude?
  10. Agvar

One Word Reply Game

Persistant
  11. Agvar

Latest offering from Inno in their "We've lost the plot" saga:- Beta will be starting a new FS in under 48hrs while the current Winter Magic Event still has 9 days to go!! All we need now is for the next Season to start and then we can melt our cities under the strain of coping with FA, Event...
  12. Agvar

It worked for StarTrek

Agvar Archmage, Agvar's Angels & Agvar's Archangels
  13. Agvar

I guess I am, since I only have these problems when playing Elvenar. No issues with the Forum, Discord or anything else I do on any devices.
  14. Agvar

Inno's standards eem to be slipping further. The grammar used in the quests for Chapter 18 is awful, but not as bad as some in recent Event Quests. Does nobody proof-read these days (or use a spool-chucker)? As an aside, I had a REALLY weird experience earlier in the week. Logged on for one...
  15. Agvar

What is your city name and why?

I have an alter ego whose cities are Erehwon and Erehwmos.
  16. Agvar

Version 1.178

About time!
  17. Agvar

Another glitch has just occured. I upgraded our Fellowship's Neighbourly Help to level 2, but it will only allow 1 point to be spent on another Fellow's AW. Doh!!
  18. Agvar

So, the new FA has started, and 4 minutes in they update the world. Sheesh.
  19. Agvar

Something interesting in this saga:- In Beta it was decided by Inno to upgrade players below Chapter 5 to Chapter 5 in order to bring them in line with the new tech tree. They have now done this, however they have failed to upgrade the reward buildings in events to the same chapter. Doh!
  20. Agvar

Ads have now gone live on Fely, but not for all!