• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Cynthia de Luz

Scotland Forever. - Recruiting now

Still looking for members? Junior level city, play everyday and do my best to contribute. In a very low-key FS at present, would like to see a bit more action and trading potential. Thanks!
  2. Cynthia de Luz

Guardians of the Galaxy-R still **Recruiting**

Hi - I’m (currently) a low-level player in Ceravyn, boosted in marble-silk-gems, looking for a non-nagging FS to help me build this most junior of my five world cities. I make visits daily, do my best to get above high halls in spire and can currently do about 1000 points for tournament. I have...
  3. Cynthia de Luz

Sovereign Rogues: Come Join Us!

What are the minimum points you are looking for in a FS prospect? I am in the deadest part of Ceravyn at present trying to grow my little town, boosted in Marble, Silk and Gems. I’m tourneying on my own and hoisting myself up best I can on the Spire. I play in four other worlds and enjoy an...
  4. Cynthia de Luz

Magick Creatures Recruiting, 2 openings

I’m interested if you still have openings. Boosted in steel, crystal and elixit and at 52k points. I contribute well to spire and tourney, participate in FA and enjoy good fair trades. i like a group that is slightly aggressive and enjoys chatting abit about more than game. Thank you!
  5. Cynthia de Luz

Accept a member who posts Zero-star trade offers

And yes, this thread may perhaps be best moved out of the member seeking fellowship thread.
  6. Cynthia de Luz

The Benefactor strategy can be a double-edged sword, that much is true. Keeping to the high road and minding self-improvement would appear to me to be the best route towards serene progress versus struggling out of a trap. Patience is key, as always, and greed rarely rewards.
  7. Cynthia de Luz

I have a thought, shoot me down as you will, based on recent experience: benefactors providing resources to starter players and other FS. If you are, say, a ‘senior’ player with millions in resources and you know that this is a matter of hoarding beyond the needs of your own FS, you seek out and...
  8. Cynthia de Luz

Looking for active Fellowship

I am an active daily player, boosted in Steel, Crystal, Elixir, just over 46K points, aggressive spire and tournament fighter, active 3-star trader. Looking for an active low-drama FS to continue growth for my Winyandor city. I am a member of two top 50 FSs in other worlds and am used to putting...
  9. Cynthia de Luz

Emerald Cats of Valor Seeking Active Players- Winyandor

What boosted goods are you looking for? The FS I am in now is terrible at trading and the external offers are pretty stinky too. I like to trade and am boosted in Steel and Crystal, soon to be Elixir. Thank you - CdL
  10. Cynthia de Luz

Silky Kingdom

I am still interested - I can hop on the laptop later today to get switched over, since my mobile device is not as adept at finding your FS. Please let me know if you have openings still - Thank you! CdL
  11. Cynthia de Luz

Silky Kingdom

Hi - I am interested, if you don’t mind a junior level player (half way through chapter 2} with Marble-Crystal-Elixir boosted goods. I have two other communities at higher levels in other worlds, daily active player/trader. Learning as I go, in very active FSs in my other worlds with very...
  12. Cynthia de Luz

Hello Greetings, in wonderment, the newness of it.. ;-)

Welcome Patchella - Loved your narrative describing your journey so far! I am loving this game and already have three cities, each in different worlds, only after a couple months. The advice you get here in the Forum is valuable and points you in the right directions. You have a good active FS...
  13. Cynthia de Luz

Unfavorable trading environment

@StrongJean - When I started this post, I was perplexed by the poor trading environment I found myself in. My FS was not very lively, my neighbors were pretty much out of my league or inert, so I was wondering what I must do to make life better for my town. Luckily, I was able to make contact...
  14. Cynthia de Luz

Thank you for the terrific invite! Are you looking for particular boosted goods in your FS? I see that the wise advisors speak of strategically placing oneself into a FS that needs the resources one can provide. Your FS sounds like one I might fit well into, as long as I am assured of good...
  15. Cynthia de Luz

Hello Greetings!

Hi Vysanthea - welcome to the forum. I just joined earlier this week and am learning lots of new things. There is lots of helpful advice and certainly some great strategic thoughts. I have felt so welcome here and hope you continue to enjoy the game and your new community!
  16. Cynthia de Luz

Thank you for your continuing commentary - I see that I have found a good game to play and a good group of councilors. I have been aggressively expanding to gain more neighbors and I check out everything about them to see how the successful players are operating. I have to temper my tendency...
  17. Cynthia de Luz

Hello Greetings, m’dears!

Thank you Damian Rahl - In this time of strangeness in the real world, I am more comforted by my imaginary lives! I appreciate your comment and wish you Good Health! CdL
  18. Cynthia de Luz

Thank you Very much - I am excited to follow the advice of the elders, indeed! I am looking forward to finding my next home. I agree that there is skill required to being an effective FS Archmage. When it is my time to step forward, I only hope I can pass along as helpful knowledge as you all...
  19. Cynthia de Luz

Darielle - Thank you for the EXCELLENT advice. Very thoughtful and helpful. I will do as you recommend. I have my own concerns, because I am a very loyal person, of leaving my current Queen and her ranks, but as well as she has helped me, I suspect it is also a strain on her resources to keep...
  20. Cynthia de Luz

Thank you very much for the wise advice. It is as I had thought - Best to examine other possibilities for trade within a new fellowship. I appreciate the tools you have provided!