• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Cynthia de Luz

Looking for active Fellowship

I am an active daily player, boosted in Steel, Crystal, Elixir, just over 46K points, aggressive spire and tournament fighter, active 3-star trader. Looking for an active low-drama FS to continue growth for my Winyandor city. I am a member of two top 50 FSs in other worlds and am used to putting...
  2. Cynthia de Luz

Unfavorable trading environment

I am seeking the wisdom of elders, as I am a novice to this game. I like to trade, but I find myself in a rather hostile trade environment where everyone seems to be fighting over the same resources - Steel, Planks, scrolls and Silk. These are not my boosted goods so I am in the midst of the...
  3. Cynthia de Luz

Hello Greetings, m’dears!

Hello fellow Elvenar Players - I totally enjoy this game and the lovely villages/towns/cities that I visit. Someday, I hope my town will be as elegant as those places...