• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Goldeeloks

Hello Hi!

Finally got signed back into the Forum! :) Whew, was that a task or what? Hi, I'm Goldeeloks. Friends call me Goldee. I'm reading a few things after inheriting a FS. Much different than my bowl of porridge or a chair ya know, trying to get the lay of the cottage! Everyone have a great New Year!
  2. Goldeeloks

Become a Royal with Kings & Queens

We at Kings & Queens are looking for a few royals to help fill out our roundtable. It's time to enjoy some new blood into our line! Enjoy the tournament (jousting optional!) climb the Spire and make neighborly visits all to help each other out. We enjoy players of all levels and look forward to...
  3. Goldeeloks

Arendyll US1 Needs You!

We welcome you to join us at our Fellowship "New Beginnings" in Arendyll US1 We are looking for active players to fill the roles. We look forward to helping new players grow and learn the game in a welcoming atmosphere and work together in tournaments and Spire achievement as well as more...
  4. Goldeeloks

New Beginnings *Recruiting*

We welcome you to join us at our Fellowship "New Beginnings" in Arendyll US1 We are looking for active players to fill the roles. We look forward to helping new players grow and learn the game in a welcoming atmosphere and work together in tournaments and Spire achievement as well as more...
  5. Goldeeloks

New Player looking for Helpful Fellowship

Hi there! New player here, playing for about a month or so and this is my 2nd world. with my 1st world doing so much better than this one due to a much more interactive and helpful fellowship. So, here I am, looking for a fellowship that is willing to take on a new player that will play...