• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. SummerAmbrosia

The Society Of The Constructs

This is the task I got today. I've been working in the Constructs chapter for a while. I made a big mistake and don't know how to fix it. The task is: Collect blah blah Humanium (no problem got it). Collect blah blah Elvarium. I only need 100 to accomplish the task, but I am over the limit. My...
  2. SummerAmbrosia

Sunset Towers?

I would like some opinions regarding Sunset Towers. I am a Merchant/Trader. It's working out great so far. My city is a mess because I'm upgrading everything I think I need prior to setting down the first building. I'm in no rush to start the next chapter. The two chapter's prior I stayed in...
  3. SummerAmbrosia

Temples Of Sustainability

I have a brain went wandering for y'all again. I have already laid one temple and I need one more.. I have all of the exact materials sufficient to do so. When I click to build it will not. I've tried a squillon times, I've looked for answers but I don't know why it's not laying down. Any...
  4. SummerAmbrosia

Help please with Fairies

I've looked for this answer in all of the places I know and I still can't figure it out. I'm a human member on Harandar. However, I've started a little city on Ceravyn playing as an elf. I started the city because I needed to know which buildings were best for helping elf neighbors. The city is...
  5. SummerAmbrosia

Research Sentient Goods Production.

Research Sentient Goods Production??? I've just started the 13th chapter. I was moving along nicely until I got the quest Research Sentient Goods Production. This quest can not be completed until chapter 14. So, all of the quests are not going to come up for me. What did I do incorrectly? I...