• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Glenndar

I get an error each time I try to expel a member from the Fellowship or try to change their rank.

Game version: __ 1.170.2 Game world: __ Khelonaar Browser + version: __ Firefox 110.0.1 Operating System: __ Windows Screen resolution: __ 1080 Account name: __ Glenndar Humans or Elves: _ Elves Happening now. I tried expelling a member out of the Fellowship and each time I get a pop up saying...
  2. Glenndar

Aelinor Highlands - 6 players needed

We are a friendly fellowship in need of active players. We want players who love playing tournie and who can reach the lab in the Spire. If that's you then message me for an invite. Thanks!
  3. Glenndar

Aelinor Highlands is recruiting.

Come join us! We are a very friendly fellowship. We get 8 chests weekly in the Tournament and are striving for 10. Help us reach our goal of 10 chests weekly. We get silver in the spire. Love those diamonds. :) We are top 50 in Fellowship Adventures (41 last FA). We also have weekly AW KP swaps...
  4. Glenndar

Closed | Contact Support Game not loading - Server Error

I haven't been able to play the game all day. I keep trying to log in and all I get is a server error message. This happened yesterday too but after some time I was able to log in. This time it is not opening at all. So from about noon to now at 7:35 I still get the same message. And yes, I have...
  5. Glenndar

Hello =Hi there everyone.

I just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello. I have been playing the game awhile now and think I have the hang of it. Sort of. Anyway I really enjoy this game and am looking forward to growing my city and having fun.
  6. Glenndar

Aelinor Highlands Is Recruiting

Hi there, Aelinor Highlands is recruiting new players. We are laid back players who just want to enjoy the game with no pressure. There is a 300 minimum for tournaments. That's easy to do weekly. Trades have to be at least one star. Give neighbourly help weekly. Thank you for considering this...