• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. Rapunzara

Set Buildings Question

Thanks all! I will try again when I am able to re-arrange and see what happens. :)
  2. Rapunzara

Set Buildings Question

Howdy! I cannot seem to find the answer, but do we need to have the entire set in order to link them for the bonus? If not, is there a certain placement that actually works? I have tried with the main dock touching the road, but the others I have so far still require a road. Thanks!
  3. Rapunzara

Hello Salutations!

Thank you for the thought! Which realm are you in?
  4. Rapunzara

Hello Greetings!

I just started yesterday but one of my quests had me deal with this so I know it is in the "Trader" and has it's own tab there. :) Welcome!
  5. Rapunzara

Hello Salutations!

Probably the last thing I need is to get immersed in a game again, but here I am! Thankfully this is not as bad as MMORPG's. :D I think I may have finally found something I can dawdle in and not feel obligated to be here for 6 hours a day, though some days that's apparently going to happen (like...