• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Search results

1. DeepTerminal

Update v1.146

From 110% to 60% per 10 MO, which is a 45% nerf for diamonds. The value of Red Panda Master is severely nerfed. Brutal.
  2. DeepTerminal

Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

Oh yeah, I'm several months in and still doing the 210-badge ones... Just painful
  3. DeepTerminal

Winter Event Advice?

Winter Star gives less pop than Goblin Gift Shop. Father Tree hasn't appeared yet. So Goblin Gift Shop remains as the best reward in this event.
  4. DeepTerminal

Winter Event Advice?

If you don't have them, Goblin Gift Shop is one of the best pop buildings in the game and (in some chapters) gives more pop than magic res. They will most likely repeat as a daily reward towards the end. They are without a doubt the most valuable prize from this event. I have a ton from the last...
  5. DeepTerminal

Cyber Monday deals or offers?

The 20% expansion discount just went live at 2am PST / 5am EST.
  6. DeepTerminal

Name change to Basic/Refined/Precious

those are different tiers..
  7. DeepTerminal

Black Friday Gift from Inno 2021

anyone happen to know what the earth dragon does?
  8. DeepTerminal

Name change to Basic/Refined/Precious

I updated the mobile app today and saw that the goods tab now divides the 3 tiers of goods into Basic/Refined/Precious. I'm pretty sure that they have been called Basic/Crafted/Magical Goods. So is this a new change? Will they also change all the other naming in Wikis and event quests?
  9. DeepTerminal

Will the grid expand after Ch. 19?

yes, i do remember when they expanded it from 12x12 to 13x13
  10. DeepTerminal

Will the grid expand after Ch. 19?

With Ch. 19, the entire 13x13 grid is now unlockable 6 starting expansions 55 research expansions 65 province expansions 43 premium expansions that's a total of 169. Will they expand the grid to 14x14?
  11. DeepTerminal

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Besides the 3 blueprints for an old Panda Artifact recipe, is there a conversion recipe (2 new artifacts for an old one)?
  12. DeepTerminal

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Can anyone comment on how good Training Dojo is for an end-game city? My elves city is at the end of Ch. 17 and I mostly use Archers (from the Barracks) as light range. Are Rangers significantly better? And is the production amount good enough?
  13. DeepTerminal

Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

I considered this, and made a spreadsheet calculator to calculate the exact net gain of shrimps/keys/peals per hour when I'm awake and doing 15-min productions. Then I calculated how much overnight production I would lose by getting rid of the 3 large ships and building 4 small ones on 9hr...
  14. DeepTerminal

Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

Sorry for necroing this post, but I have to complain about the absolute brutality of this Chapter. As many players have noted, the non-capped goods requirement (shrimps, keys, & pearls) are massive for and after the small ships techs. I originally decided to build 2 large ships and 3 small...
  15. DeepTerminal

Lore text for Pilgrim's Manor Tree Entrance misspelled

EDIT: both tree entrance and fountain entrance are misspelled. attracts
  16. DeepTerminal

What troops should I train?

I just finished Ch. 15, and in the process of leveling my newly-built Merc Camp and Training Grounds. Once I have all 3 running, which troops should I train for each? I know that for Elves, the Sorceress from Barracks is very weak, and I should get Blossom Mage from Merc Camp. I also heard that...
  17. DeepTerminal

The Elvenar Chapter - Reducing Academies after building Atelier, Agriculture & Factory?

Just want to double check: When you start Chapter 15 (The Elvenar), you should build as many Academies as possible (8 at most) to produce Ideas and Workforce. Once you unlock those 3 research that require Ideas and Workforce, is it okay to sell off some Academies to make space for Atelier...
  18. DeepTerminal

where to find the best sources of mana

https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/compare/mana/ daily prizes in events are your best bet.
  19. DeepTerminal

Are Traveling Merchants Completely Useless?

Traveling Merchants don't benefit from relic boost and are completely useless compared to normal manufactories. Am I missing something? My level 27 planks factory with 760% production boost produces 3784 planks/3h and takes up 20 tiles. Not counting population, culture, and supplies, it...